Jump to content

CnC

Member
  • Posts

    328
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CnC

  1. SALEEN1: Mainly because it doesnt contain much product and the product that it does contain aint exactly world beating technology. In short it is a shortcut solution to a complex problem, which results in a large compromise (ie no control over ignition timing) which can (and has) lead to engine problems in several cars (mine included)..
  2. CnC

    Series II XR6T

    What they do need to do and quickly is drop the weight out of the car. This alone should be enough reason for a series II (lite non-porker edition..)
  3. The 'RPD' computer is actually a TSI piggyback unit.
  4. CnC

    Auto times?

    Exactly what changes were made to the auto? Why is it a second quicker? I'm sure everyone would love to see that verified with a G-Tech or even better a timeslip from a strip
  5. Yep always get something in writing, any views other than those expressed by the dealer in writing arent worth $hit.
  6. CnC

    Dynosheets

    Ill take a look at the site once I get home, I dont have access to it here from work.
  7. CnC

    Dynosheets

    Reply via email
  8. CnC

    Dynosheets

    PS I think I could probably go a little wider on the ute as well there is quite a bit of room back there! PS.. check my forums out for details.. http://www.200SEX.com.au/forum
  9. CnC

    Dynosheets

    They are Nitto NT555R Drag Radials that I am distributing. They are 275 / 40 / 17 on a set of Racing Hart CP-035 17 x 9.5's
  10. CnC

    Dynosheets

    What you need is some of these old boy (look at the rears..)
  11. CnC

    Dynosheets

    Mate I think you need some Nittos
  12. CnC

    Dynosheets

    The ZEX nitrous kit?
  13. Yawn.. heard it all before.
  14. There are pictures of my exhaust on my site.. http://www.200SEX.com.au/ have a look in the image gallery. My system was done by Exhaust Technology and is the same exhaust that is used in the upcoming Zoom issues, its actually THE exhaust, as I bought it from Street Tuner after he was finished with the car. I didnt actually notice any power benefits, I assume because of the ECU. But the note is dramatically better, you can actually hear it now
  15. Some basic maths for you guys.. The cross sectional area of a single 3" tube is 28.3 inches square, a single 2.25" pipe is 15.9 inches square, 2 of these equals 31.8 inches square. The standard exhaust, twin 2.25" pipes has more cross sectional area, and hence flow potential than your single 3" pipe!.. If you are looking to create a flow restriction then go for it! PS.. a 3.5" pipe has area of 38.48" square, so I wouldnt bother with anything less than a full 3.5" system, which is what I have on my car.
  16. The only option you really really need are the premium brakes.
  17. Good to see someone pushing the boudaries instead of being limited in their minds to what this car can do... PS.. if the turbine is too small then change to a larger one.
  18. dynosteve, I know who your computer is from, but I wont spoil the party
  19. 333kw @ the wheels is really awesome actually I cant wait until I have more cash to spend!
  20. Something tells me yes, and yes there is no point either.
  21. Steve.. can you detail the kit, and the pricing? Was the dyno used in shootout mode, what fuel was used for the runs, and was the car an auto or manual? Do you have any idea as to the limit of this motor, for those of us that wouldnt mind spending the extra 10-20 grand? Regards, Kris.
  22. Lets just say I have 'ample' power and 'massive' torque. I'm keeping a lid on everything these days as its good enough for my liking
  23. I already have an upgraded pump
  24. The site has just been updated.. http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/xr6turbo.htm
  25. Dynosteve.. if you want some decent tyres to run the XR on let me know, I have something that should improve your quarter mile times by 0.3-0.4 at least.
×
×
  • Create New...