Jump to content

angelo89

Member
  • Posts

    468
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by angelo89

  1. that's no good mate what the go with your boss
  2. Kitchen
  3. Afternoon all how's everyone's day gone
  4. I like that looks hot
  5. Straya
  6. How's everyone been anyway hope all is well looks like Mother Nature is goin through some menopause or something she needs to cheer up
  7. is make the move mate f*ck that sh*t for a joke
  8. Hey guys I probably won't be there tonight things have come up I'll be at the next one hope u guys don't mind
  9. Morning all woot it's Thursday nearly there
  10. this is bullsh*t can't u get her in trouble for it as there's no 2 weeks notice and pretty sh*tty excuse to fire someone
  11. Afternoon all what's new guys
  12. Sweet sounds good see u guys there
  13. Hey guys ill most likely be there on Saturday if it all goes to plan
  14. Morning all
  15. Hey everybody hope everyone's well what's new I've been flat out all weekend worked then had to get ready for a party then Sunday had to go for suit fittings and had BBQ
  16. Morning all hope everyone's day goes well
  17. I'll let u guys now closer to date maybe
  18. Afternoon guys such depressing weather either rain or just cheer up Mother Nature I'm sick of your menopause
  19. Evening all hope everyone's Monday went fast and painless
  20. My hairdresser does the back of my neck always gets irritated cause I think all he uses is bit of water but whenever I shave with the straight razor never get irritation. Also yeah relaxing while shaving is the best thing makes 100x easier
  21. Morning all hope we all have a good Monday
  22. Whole
  23. That's a shame to hear jet main thing is your alright could've been worse.
  24. Welcome nice car mate looks clean and nice bike
  25. its not as hard as people think honestly they just have the name if your careful u will be sweet yeah mate It is it was my dads he gave it to me few months ago he's had it for years it's a really good straight razor absolutely love shaving with it ay
×
×
  • Create New...