Jump to content

dat_40l

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    997
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dat_40l

  1. well if your keen add to the list, dat_40t mickey_gee ( if T is back) rap1d?? bogan393 paul ( wants me)
  2. well if your keen add to the list, dat_40t mickey_gee ( if T is back) rap1d??
  3. hey guys, can you out me down as a maybe at this stage as work seems to be gettin quite busy, so I won't know untill later.
  4. what about the 2 V bottles for $5 lol. And on another topic, 10th september there is a car show on the foreshore. what we reckon about egttin all the newy T's together and entering as a group, and piss off the custom Late model camira club, hahaha, $15 per car and all proceds go to the starlight foundation. plus there will be krispy kremes!!!. come for a good cause, atleast we will have good parking.10am start, so no early one. have atleast 25 cars from newy here.
  5. what about the 2 V bottles for $5 lol.
  6. mickey your a piss head!!! hopefully your girl hasn't ripped your balls off for the late one!! thta kabab wasnt to good man.
  7. nah bbq at mickeys and mickey supply piss and food that what I heard!! even muzza said it.
  8. why be good??? running a muck is always better. and when you get chicks gettin the tits out in public it always funny. god damm I'm bored!! mickey you should of coem to the hamilton RSL we won 3 meat trays!! you missed out!!! I think it should be a regualr haunt on a friday nigth!!
  9. god muzza even my taxi has more power then that car, lol.
  10. ok boys well heres an idea lets go to WSID. 30th of this month aparently there will be a ford magazine there doing a stoy on it. boys off ford forums are going. its only $45 and not that far away. but the thing is we need to be there about 5:30 to make sure we get a spot to race. helmet, long pants and shirt, inclosed shoes and licence all you need no rego papers anymore needed. so let all go for a run and stop been soft lol
  11. hey guys yeah I reckon on the 30th with the ford froum boys looks the goods!! I'll run if I can get my fuel pump in time.
  12. well bogan talk to muzza I know he can hook you up with a good deal on flash and tune. rapid go to meet you, put a name to a face. newy isn't that far mate WSID is only an hour and a half away. yeha if we had CB muzza imagine how confused mickey would of really got, hearing all those different voices which aren't coming from his head. RUSS WTF not a VE!! come on you want to go back to pushrod tech. plus muzza I chopped you! hahaha
  13. strike a pose fir the camera boys, mickey is gooing to be lookin at this pic all night lol
  14. ok here we go!!! its friday these are the FINAL cruise details!!! if you don't agree well feel free to do what ever. FINAL DETAILS!!!! MEET UP: 10:30am at glendale video ezy! for 11am leave with fordmods boys. and for the boys up muzza's way meet at hexham maccas at 9:25am for leave when muzza decides. then head to glendale to meet with rest of guys!! then after show cruise into newcastle forshore, possible go somewhere and get some pics together. and maybe a quick drink at the beaches pending on the weather. guys coming from sydney I don't know if anyone is meetin up anywhere. check fordmods some maybe. well guys see you all on the weekend. mitch
  15. kool, so the big bad muzza has decided, (I think he likes to have control as he dosn't at home) well I don't know where I will be ending up after saturday night if I drink. your so big and powerful muzza, lol, of well guys I shall see you all there sunday unless I see some of you in town tonight or tomorrow night
  16. ok guys the fpv and xr club won't be crusing there. they are just meeting up at tomago. and since the fpv club ain't crusin I say meet at speers point abit more time to cruise and play. so I am going option 1 ok guys well I justr looked at the fordmods site and the have changed the meet time to 10:30, so there is now the original plan of meetin up with them????
  17. this is for you muzza as you know I got the best xr6 turbo and I got the award to prove it hahaha lol. you love it muzza
  18. ok well everyone put their opion down and thursdya arvo a decison will be made on the most votes, but so far it looks like a 10am start but where do we want to leave from?? so go to the show then head into newy afterwards?? sanyone got any prefernaces where about in newy?? do we want to cruise around? or another possability is after tomago cruise up to nelson bay?? then later head back to town?? and for rapid, we aren't going to be cruising with the fordmods guys, they are leaving a bit too late, so we decided to have aour own little cruise to tomago. but u can stil cruise with them and meet up with us later if you want.
  19. ok, well, WTF!!! shall we have a little poll? type.1. for speers point leave at 9am 2. for 9:30am leave speers point 3. 10am leave speers point 4. twin shells at wallsend at 10am on the side going towards town. 5. cruise with fords mods 6. 9:30 leave twin shells and going to hexham maccas for breakfast. 7. DAT DAT IS THE BOMB!!!! and fatman wishs he could me more like me!!
  20. hey mate I have the flash, bosch 968s, wog cooler and the T5 and I am pushin 298rwkw, I don't run that tune all the time but due to the T5, the one good thung with the flash I the ease of changing tunes!!! with the T5 you will also need a new clutch before u do any mods as the clutch starts slipping very early!!! there is a few threads about the exreme lutchs have one of these and cannt not recomended them highy enough!!!
  21. hey hey boys!! how you's all going mising me?? oran park was too big I have had about 12 hours sleep since thursday morning!!! those little bloody aussie racers need to die!!! saturday night we were at the race track untill bloody 10pm and then had to get back to the track at 6! and by the time u get back to the motel and have a few drinks u dont gte much sleep. anyhow, well whats doing do we wat to meet up and have a bit of lunch before we cruise?? lone star sounds good, cheesey fries are the bomb!!! I would be keen to cruise a bit earlier as well!!
  22. kool well, sound like a good idea meet up with the fordmods guys and cruise around with them, muzza may actually learn what other falcon models look like! lol. yeha the fpv and XR newy club will be there, I think u can enter on the day but if we are leaving at 1:30 I think it would be a waste of time entering for half the show.
  23. ok guys so who wants to enter?? or just cruise with the guys off fordmods?? http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.p...=33751&start=20 this is the cruise topic on ford mods
  24. yeha I am keen to go with the T boys, could possibly all park together if we want to enter the show?? does anyone want to enter the show??
  25. hey dat dat got home at 5:30am so this kid was in bed all day and watched TV for the other part that I was awake for, well maybe we can orgainise something for 2 weeks time?? as this weekend is the mudgee run and the V8 supercars at oran park??
×
×
  • Create New...