Jump to content

dat_40l

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    997
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dat_40l

  1. plugs are fun, I am going to be doing that this week. you can use now plugs changing gear, just a bit of f*ckin around on number 6 cylinder but you will get it.
  2. yeha mate I did, only just turned 22. left irrawang in 2002
  3. welcome az, you may have seen me around the terrace in the black dat.40t ( the one muzza couldn't catch hahahahaha) I just moved form the terrace into town. should come down to powercruise, I'm sure you can watch its on 35 a day I think to watch. but you will then want to enter!!! muzza and I learnt this at summernats. if guys want to cruise down saturday morning mor ethen welcome to meet up with us somewhere. cyas dat
  4. hey guys bit closer to the date so who is going? muzza and my self are entering.
  5. hey guys who keen for a meet up and a cruise in the next couple of weeks?? just a meet and greet go for a cruise somewhere?? possible up sugarloaf and to cessnock out to wollimbi pub or something like that?? or possible drive up to cessnock to aqua golf?? cyas mitch
  6. spotted fox today up cessnock!!! I was in good old convatech ute. about 5:15pm. everyone should watch out for mickey gee he keeps gettin you pissed when you out. muzza how your np go th other day hahaha!!
  7. its mick g I cant log out of Dats account.... Clostrophobia...!
  8. bcnya loves big tity fat blondes
  9. hey guys. its my birthday party tonight, and muzza and mickey are pissed and bent xr, hehehe and I am pissed, muzza is drinking all my alcohol!!! and mickey is shaking thta FRO like there is no tomorrow!!! mickey is playing with my nipples !!!!
  10. hey dan, all the best to you and the family and good toh ear you don't need surgery. P.S I still have you CB its in good hands, sorry about the spelling we are drink cause it my birthday!!!! yewwww, muzza and mickey gee are pissed as well!! go the turbo boys
  11. hey guys, great day, even though we didn't continue on the trip bacvk to sydney. dan yes I have you cb, if you want is send it to ytou if you wannt or I will hold on to it untill next time. had great fun even if I the coon was covered in chocolate. can't wait till next time cya guys.
  12. hi guys I am a maybe having problem with the boost, so if I can sort out the problem I will be there
  13. bentxr is one of my really good mates he isn't on the forum, its actually ment to be ben T XR. his name is ben
  14. mickey you will have to fight with johnny for that spot.
  15. whats everyone doign for newyears eve??
  16. dammit I wish I had a gearbox. looks like a great cruise, frog I didn't think you were going as I didn't hear from you, I would of tagged along. I think I need to get the car back on the road it is killin me seein it with a blown gearbox!! wel guys looked like you all had a great time. hopegfully I will have a car rigth to go next time.
  17. phantom best to pm muzza he knows the contact number and gets flash tunners, so just send him a pm.
  18. phantom I would talk to RX enginneering if anyone in the hunter. they tunned a few of us here and are doing work on eugines ute. prob good to talk to them
  19. hey muzza old buddy you champion you are!!! 3rd gear is about as useful as well, it not! another T5 bite sthe dust!!! good old T5's they ar ethe best well it lasted 15,000 since I got the flash tunner so oh well. maybe a set of dog gears are in order for the box??
  20. oh god!!! muzza don't listen he is talking about some one else!!( don't want him gettin a big head lol)muzz goes alright considering he has a ss!!! lol. how was the run boys?? I'm still pissed off cause off my tyres. but f*ck I got drunk last night to make up for it!! well if it sunny this weekend should meet up
  21. the cruise is on sunday miockey
  22. hey guys the fpv and xr club of newy are having a run up to foster, this is truely I great drive. they actually push their cars on this cruise you can either pussy foot it or go hard and show the v8 boys how a ford should go like!!! I when last year and I cann't recomend the drive enough. we end up at the little park near the bridge at foster, you can bring you own food or buy it up there. its on the sunday meet ing at bp at berro at 6am for 6:30am leave!!! boys seriously you don't want to miss this cruise!!! I am taking a day off work to go to this it is a great day
  23. I'm in
  24. dammit I will be wokring when the singo show is on
×
×
  • Create New...