Jump to content

ronfgf6129

Member
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ronfgf6129

  1. Are ford going to make any more fg f6s with the new model. Or is that it for them.
  2. Late 2010 f6 no 129 in sensation
  3. Nvt Mine was on 12.8. After tune I think it's around 14.5 but that is around town stopping and starting, if u put your foot down and start playing goes around 17. But I don't care it's worth it, I recon highway use it would b down below 12. If u put the gauge on instant economy cruising it sits on 8. But I think if u start changing injectors and intercooler and pump, I am sure it would u more then around town. But good fun.
  4. Yeah I know it's a stupid question, I thought some one might have a average of litres per 100kms, like there's might have jumped up 3 or 4 litres per 100, after mods.
  5. Hi all I am a new member, I recently bought a 2010 euro 4 fg f6 auto, it's done 40,000 km, I had it tuned with XFT, and it's fantastic, producing more power than I thought it would, talking to Simon the next stage is intercooler and injectors, which should give me 350rwkw. I am not really worried about fuel but I am curious how much more fuel it will use cruising with the occasional squirt. Hope this makes sense. Cheers
  6. I think fpv's might stand up in a few years
  7. After August 2010 they went from euro 3 to euro 4. The tuners can get more rwkw's out of the 4's with just a tune. And euro 4's have fpv on the steering wheel and the dash and key instead of ford. And I think the factory wheels went from 18's to 19's
  8. Thanks YOZ, I think I will just stick to RON 98, I will just take it to Simon and get a few more mods in a couple of months when I safe up some more coin. I will have to ring him to find out what a intercooler and injectors are going to cost. Cheers
  9. Well done mate, nice cars, mine is a dec 2010 build no 129 so they weren't far apart. Had mine since feb this year. If u get it tuned go and see Simon at Xtreme, u won't believe the difference. And don't go argents. Go dish after market. Cheers
  10. Hi fatz I fairly new to the turbo experience. What will E85 do? Yes Simon from Xtreme was saying the euro 4 were that little bit quicker, he said next mods for me would be intercooler and injectors and I should get at least 350rwkw. I don't understand how other people say to do other things first, like exhaust and cold air, strange !!!
  11. Hi all, that might have been my fg f6 at Xtreme, mine is a 2010 dec euro 4 and stock it put out 285rwkw, and just a tune, and doing some thing to the cat. It put out 325 rwkw, as u can amagin I was wrapped. I have the dyno sheet to prove it. The car has done 40,000kms
  12. Hi all I just bought my 2010 December euro 4 fg f6 auto build #129 in sensation , had it just tuned with Xtreme ford tuning perth, man what a change that made. First time on forum.
×
×
  • Create New...