Jump to content

10SECN

Member
  • Posts

    516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by 10SECN

  1. yarra valley is a sh17 cuN7 .......... go there if u want to be an R&D test mule !!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Al10s I would get a shaft b4 going. U might be lucky. But u might not be also. !! Even though 245,s would be slippery as lol
  3. Not sure of the brand. But 2800 is included if u wish. I ended up having mine kept stock but rebuilt.
  4. Convertor is in that price with oil and install Flex and trans cooler are extras. Which I had any ways
  5. covered either way ... but if tuned . would have to be tuned by autotech .
  6. 1 year warranty on parts and labour.. not sure how much power its rated too (has billet shaft) . but I mentioned that I will never crack 500 I had issues with this box (mainly the supplied parts) but all good at the momento..
  7. $5999 drive in drive out with 1 yr warranty and zf oil
  8. yeah buddy... new box built by autotech ... pretty much have just run it in... may race the car tomoro night if I get time ,, if not. I will be at powercruise the following week !
  9. lastest raceblend tune ... no difference .. still around the 405kw mark.... the 411kw is straight off the dump.. so only really a 6kw difference between the full exhaust.......................................
  10. I would stick with the 26s
  11. Not sure on street tyre selection but my 27 inch ets are too tall for my power. I have 26s that I'm gonna try once I get them fitted up. To go to full throttle u need an andra licence. U can't just rock up U will defiantly need some sort of slick to get your power down but
  12. trader...lol .. no more factory air box . car looks good but .. keen to see how it goes .. pm me when u head out .. im hoping to race on the 25th of this month
  13. top work... even though u did bump the green machine down the list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Autotech is building my zf. Have had some issues with it regarding outsourced parts. Post up your results once your done. U will love e85 !!
  15. Hi mate. Thanks. Car is in the Midst of getting the box built. ( had a few dramas ). It will have Exedy 1000hp clutches and nizpro shaft. I'm also using the pwr water to oil cooler. It has been in the car for nearly 2 years and has done a good job so far
  16. car is this months STREET FORDS if any one wants to have a look !!
  17. na .. mine is still not supported ,, just takes longer to bring it up now
  18. My stage 1 loses up to 1/10 at the track once warm (in 30+ degrees) I can live with that. I'm upgrading turbo early next year and the stage 1 will stay. I'm not cutting the car.
  19. Speak to Seaton about Niz exhaust. He picked up one for his. But didn't fit 100%. Needed something modded. Nothing major. But good to know before u fork out $$$$ for it.
  20. When are u gonna run again LU82. It's been a while ????
  21. u updated to fast today lol
  22. is 47 and 30 the same car matt ?
  23. dan fletchers slip !!!
  24. must be the one dinka was talking about ... broke a cv or something yea?
  25. is nick a new edition Matt ? what colour is that one?
×
×
  • Create New...