-
Posts
578 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by turtle33
-
and you got nice cans
-
I may have both 4 sale very soon
-
are you gay? It would have been the best 2 mins of her life if it were me. and turbodewd, u should be gay, I just wasted 30mins reading your posts, I think your destined to be pussy whiped your whole life. Women want men to be men not push overs. What type of softcock comes to a car forum for reationship advice from wankers like me??????? U got BIG issues dewd.
-
got everything stock and will only take a couple of hrs too fit. Ranger is streets ahead of the courier but isnt in the same league as the navara, I was surprised it (navara) was streets ahead of the sr5 no lux too and 5k cheaper. Priced an xr6 lpg, with options and tray 41k no way will I pay 41k for a 2 door cab.
-
as I have discussed previously, my yoot has proven to be unreliable in its given roll as a work horse. Generally I think they would be fine but I tow a trailer everyday now and in its modded form is just too much for the running gear. So the time has come to part ways while everything is new. So my question is, is it better to sell it with mods or just stock and sell the componants seperatly. by the way the front runner ATM is an lpg 3 seater (xl yoot). Or a top spec navara dualcab Turbo diesel. WTF was/ am I thinking? cheers turt.
-
pm me the details as im purchasing this week (not sure what though)
-
didn't take me long to see thru the stoned surfer look though. U go ok in my books
-
blonk you one funny vagina and your way smarter than you look
-
Einstein hey, GGF'd .The painter on my site today ( subbie) will turn over 90k this year, $25-$35/hr, must be top tradies AS you said "turn over" not profit. Dont forget that I pay guys like you so I have a fair idea on what the trades earn/turnover . For the record painters are the lowest paid. Go get some contracts for your self or a few guys working for you and we will see how long it takes you to crack 75k FFS. So in turn over terms 75k aint much .I really couldn't give a rats arse if you like new houses or not. 75k is a lot of coin but in turn over it relates to about 14k in real profit (for me or a few other trades.) so what was your point in attacking me? I am at the top of the trade world and im the one who cops the crap if it all goes wrong. Mate for me to earn 75k I will turn over around $1,000,000 (new houses that is) reno's prob close to 600k decks around 550k. If you are working for 25-35 flat rate, then your going backwards. Give me 50 tradies to work for this $'s and I will take em all next week. AS for your comment about most tradies working for 20-35 on new work, who? plasterer nup, brickie nup, plumber no way,sparkie lol yeah right , tiler never so really that leaves painters. Maybe some sub-sub contractors but definately not a sub contractor. And if you think im wrong then let me know and I will send you some invoices for some jobs. Ps for the record my painters charge me $380/day so if they only worked 5 days a week for 48 weeks that's 91k +
-
im a builder. my sparky would charge me around 12k per house, plasterer 17-20k per house and painter 18k, tiler 6k, carpenter close to 50k even the waterproofer is around 4k if there is big decks involved. I can understand if you supply nothing but labour but even then it is only $30-$35 per hr on average per year to turn over 75k Based on 48hrs/week. I turn over around 75k every 1.5-2 weeks and that's mostly reno / deck work, when it was new houses / development that was every week, bunnings love me. Honestly the BAS statements etc is a piece of piss and if its not , your really not running you bussiness correctly. The hardest thing about it is signing the cheque for the ATO. I still rate the sysem way above the old sales tax scheme though, its more user pays and it has created a wonderful cash ecconmy 75 turnover isn't much but 75k profit is a whole different thing.
-
05 xrt yoot wk car but not for long 06 xc90 vo vo wifes 89 xtra cab courier 1uzfe twin turbo play thing 04 magna awd left over from a dodgy deal somewhere heaps of bikes maybe tomorrow 07 sr5 hilux dualcab?????????
-
why is that? I have 2 20yo tradies that earn over 135k . Let me tell you, they arn't anything special either but they work hard and both have a house that they are paying off. THe problem is that we have brainwashed most of our kids into believing that uni is the only way and many believe that a trade is below them. and thank fark for that 75 k turn over for a tradie is chicken feed, I think that there wont be too many tradies de regestering.
-
mine has done exactly that (twice) and its been the planetary gearset. start savin for a full rebuild.
-
what type of tools u talkin about
- 235 replies
-
- tools
- apprenticeship
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
quote name='Ninka' date='Apr 30 2007, 06:19 PM' post='527301'] Your 4 speed Auto would most likely suffer a quick death. Territory Turbo's have the ZF 6 speed trans if I'm not mistaking, thus the higher tow rating. I have had 7 4sd autos (6 of them fully modded) and I tow a full tonne everyday, so the proof is in the pudding, the 4sd will not handle the weight+ the torque. Good luck though. tony
-
shazzy, you like it for all the wrong reasons
-
I reckon the maloo looks heaps better in a van, the split in the side really makes it look like an ad on. IMO anyway.
-
even with a 1 ton trailer and 600 odd kg's in the back, fark that's one tuff corolla. how many gearboxes and diff's did it go thru. You really sure u have driven one?
-
must admit, from a distance they look ok, but I had a chance to see one up close last week and you can see where the 5g discount came from.The motor looks like an early honda (xl or similar), if it is then it should be ok. You are much better off getting a rego'd bike. Good luck with it.
-
manual not an option. I guess my concerns are that the limits of the 6sd auto is unknown and odds on I will find it.
-
the engine shuts down progressivly as the temp goes up, a/c first the the cylinders follow, mine did it a few weeks ago and it was a faulty thermostat. Hydro lock would be if the head split at full rpm MAYBE. 13k. It would wanna run low 11's for that as well as free sex for a year.
-
I hear you but if I do go to the bf 6 sd auto, it will definatlly be the tornado. The main prob is that I wont leave it alone, I would last 2 weeks and want to mod it, it's like a diesese And there in lies the problem. Hmmm maybe I will look at that nolux sr5 dualy again. Then again I might just re register the courier cause it scares me to death.
-
mine ran 10.68 and it had a bucket more than 255rwkw, then again mine weighed 1380kgs with me in it. a striped out sl could get down to 1200kgs but and then its a big but, it would have to be specifically set up for the track (tranbrake etc) to even get close to 10's. He is a bit hopefull to run 10.3 especially if he says 12.? on street tyres. A std set up vl will have massive traction issues over 300rwkw. You might get done but it definatly wont be by a 10.3 sec car.
-
but has anybody actually driven the egas? 90% of the time I have a trailer attached so 400+ kw isnt really usable (read lights it up)
-
not quite sure, I guess I only get up my ute now rarely anyway. I think its the fact that I tow a trailer that the box is a problem (besides the fact that they a crap), so that said maybe with around 60% less torque, the egas box may survive. I think I will wait to see the VE before I jump in. I was going to fly down south as there is a 2nd hand f150 lightining forsale in vic. But even 4 years old its still nearly 90k and besides I have no idea what they are like. Hiluxes etc really arn't my thing so its really down to the coon and a bommadore.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.