Jump to content

ch0pper

Member
  • Posts

    204
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ch0pper

  1. thanks ROB going again next week se if can improve. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I might be able to get out their, will keep an eye out for you if I turn up.. Brad.
  2. Nah Chris, I'm playing the same game too. Actually I think I started the game. HPF tune, fuel system and custom intake CAPA edit APS cooler KEWISH auto TUFFY's exhaust XEDE tuned by HPF Getting the best bits from different pleces is the way to go. Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hehe, I was just following a tried and tested path.. Always good when someone has done the work and tested bits before hand, particularly you blokes As per this thread topic, Hazey if you set yourself a goal, expect to end up 50rwkw more than it , I no I did... Its hard to stop once you get the bug mate.. Have fun !
  3. nah mate. I ran a lower boost map that night which was about 270-280rwkw.
  4. What he said
  5. I have APS system and fully recommend it. Good luck sourcing one though, I heard they are getting scarce. Top quality though, great sound, not overly loud just nice and deep note. Even better if you like looking under your car, it looks good too !
  6. just sounds like some pinging I think. Maybe some bad fuel or something, or check ya tune out..
  7. Sounded like it went well fellas, make sure yas do another one soon as I didnt have my cooler fitted and couldnt make it, probably needed it too with the heat. Also would be nice to see a list of the cars with power and what mods they have, good for a bit of info I reckon..
  8. I ran 12.5 @ 112 with 280rwkw auto with shiftkit module.
  9. ROB, you recommend just sticking woth the original ford plugs then ? I have read around that some people run colder plugs that work better for more boost etc.. p.s Havnt fished in a while.. Regards Brad
  10. Was gonna change my plugs before the next tune.. Anyone recommend a good plug or is the stock plug whatever it is good enough ? Are NGK iridium good ? Part numbers if you have them would help also.. Cheers.
  11. EATMUP RIPLS2 XRT86L - xr turbo ate 6 litres.. PSI86L
  12. Might as well get mine updated too.. best rwkw 290 Dyno Chart Link Best 1/4 Timeslip Link Mods at time of run exed, eugene injectors, aps exhaust, cold air&filter, shiftkit. Cheers mate
  13. Chuck me down as a maybe Chris, if we go up to visit the in laws, I will just say Im heading out for some petrol and say I got lost..
  14. Im a possible, if can get baby sitter I will be there..
  15. The *beep* cancelled meet due to bad forecast, and it ended up cold and dry :( A few weeks I will go again I think..
  16. go the exed
  17. Just did a search for hyperflow, and found their xr6t cooler.. Also a CAI on the page as well. I cant find a price but I no MRT are very expensive and would expect this cooler to be similar in price to the APS unit.. Hyperflow xr6t intercooler <{POST_SNAPBACK}> $1150 to be exact........ http://www.mrtrally.com.au/shop/cart_detail.asp quite reasonable really. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think its a good design too looking at it, as opposed to the current intercooler options, the end tanks are placed top and bottom instead of at the sides, so the end tanks remain behind the front bumper obstructions and more of the core is exposed to the airflow.. I might check this cooler out $1255 to be exact! $1155 + GST Looks like the price has come down a bit. Rob <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  18. Not 1 taker ? So many peeps posting up their dyno results with their edits but nobody keen to see what they can do..
  19. Gonna have another crack down the strip, anyone else got nothing on, then why not head out for a run or 5
  20. Just did a search for hyperflow, and found their xr6t cooler.. Also a CAI on the page as well. I cant find a price but I no MRT are very expensive and would expect this cooler to be similar in price to the APS unit.. Hyperflow xr6t intercooler
  21. ch0pper

    Std T Zorst

    Not sure, but if it does I am selling mine if you want it.. PM if interested.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hello.... Had mine in the market section for a while, pm me with an offer if your interested guys. Desperately need funds for cooler
  22. ch0pper

    Std T Zorst

    Not sure, but if it does I am selling mine if you want it.. PM if interested..
  23. There will be a few of us going in a few weeks, maybe get some names down who are interested and make a night of it... We have to take advantage of this cold weather as it wont last for much longer Good run by the way, for a manual stocky pretty good
  24. Sounds good mate, should invite him down with ya to have a crack down the quarter.. Sounds like he would have a ball
  25. rofl
×
×
  • Create New...