Jump to content

BenDoCo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by BenDoCo

  1. Wish I had a video camera to take with me so I could capture some of the runs
  2. BenDoCo

    This Or That?

    Mighty boy Should Pluto still be considered a planet or not
  3. BenDoCo

    This Or That?

    Shemale (for the boobs) Cling Wrap or pull out (I promise I will)
  4. Wow - I mean - WOW Well done to you and your tuner. What a fantastic machine and an excellent thread that has everything someone needs to get the most out of their car. Great pics and videos and some excellent q's from other members has made me want to save even faster to start getting some work done to mine....anyone wanna buy a block of land near the river...'ish... Can't wait to see it at the drags on Saturday mate Again, well done
  5. You know, I haven't been to the drags in so many years....the last time I was there, the top alcohol things were doing 10.7 (well sort of) and now street cars are pulling that time..... I'm half deaf Fpvboss, will I still need ear muffs at thw dyno?
  6. Bugga southside...oh well maybe next time there's something on I will get to see it but no good comes from rushing.:(
  7. Ohhhhh gotchya...thnx...Showing my age now aren't I
  8. ^^^^^^^ on acronymfinder.com is says - Ontario Ministry of Health - don't think that's it
  9. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    Please oh please don't get me started on how I wish I could kick nicotine Anyway, back to coffee - the GCS (German Cake Shop) next to the Shell Servo here in Murray Bridge makes an excellent short black and depending on who's working, quite a nice cappuccino. Not sure what beans they use but the short black is really tasty. BTW: hope all the mothers (as in women that have given birth) that are members of this site had a nice cup of coffee with their breakfast in bed this morning
  10. Cheers for the info folks. Not on facepage thingy so will keep watching here... How long to go fluff?
  11. Panda, used to love hopping off the freeway at Algate and going through the hills down to the Happy Valley Res in the calais. That is a fantastic 'roller coaster' section but will wait for better weather to try that section in the turbo. How, where would I find out about cruise days?? should I join one of the Ford clubs here and if so, which would you suggest. ........................ Yeah southside, 'half ass' = more time and more money in most cases
  12. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    Noticed a few posts that mention the down side of coffee such as headaches, insomnia, dehydration and as I posted earlier, addition. Now I don't want to turn this into a mens health thread (considering I found the following on a womens health site) but it would be interesting to see how many coffee addicts there are.... "Whether you want to believe it or not, coffee does cause addiction. You don’t have to drink 20 cups of coffee a day to consider yourself being addicted. As long as you can’t get through a single day without coffee, you’ve developed a minor addiction. People with more serious addiction to coffee can experience nervousness, hand tremble, cold sweats and even anger until they get their dose." from http://youqueen.com/life/health/10-coffee-side-effects-for-women/
  13. Yeah good stuff Don't rush anything though as that's when things could go wrong and I wanna see that monster ute in one piece southside
  14. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    Thank *beep* for that Wondered where the third page came from - thought I must have drank too much coffee before bed last night
  15. OK, so cause I'm old, I just hit the unit converter app and 400.8 KW is 537 'ish horsepower and 480 is 643 hp......unbelievable please insert a whole lot of words that the swearing bot won't allow on the site - HERE - Can't wait to see some of these machines and meet the people that drive (pilot) them
  16. ^^^^^^ I may not be lowest.......sweeeeet ^^^^^^^ looking forward to it and then out to the drags I'll go
  17. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah your right...all fun...but can' wait to go for a drive to Lonsdale and talk to them about some mods Thinking of asking a few q's about fitting LPI and running that with the factory tune and then flash it when I want to 'play' Hey is your signature fairly accuate southside - 400 at the rubber? I'd like to check it out one day when I come down to town if that's ok or OR, to save my petrol, organise a cruise with a few people up to Murray Bridge....
  18. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    There's some good looking machines available these days. Some people want a good cup of coffee 'quickly & easily' with some of the smaller - almost automatic - machines whilst others with big fancy machines obviously enjoy grinding the bean as much as drinking the end product. Thanks ppl...getting the machine out of mothballs this arvo Wonder if I can still do love hearts with the milk.
  19. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    What beans do you use PLAYRZ ??
  20. BenDoCo

    Coffee

    Have a DeLonghi Magnfica sitting in the cupboard and haven't used it for about 4 years as I ended up badly addicted to cappuccino's. Was drinking anything up to 20 a day and I gotta tell ya, that was not good.
  21. Looking at the list of cars I'm scared that mine might have the lowest numbers What do you all reckon a stock g6et will do and we'll see who is closest..
  22. Is it possible to eat a caeser salad whilst getting the trans serviced ??? Hey southside - is the dyno day that you're talking about the 1 at oaklands park or is there another 1 going somewhere else?
  23. Yet another reason why I love this site.... Conversation went from drag racing and crashing to birthing classes, tail-shafts and cesareans - and then on to food Excellent segway from one topic to the next
  24. Thanks Hotwire Will go and check it out after the dyno day Who's giving their car a run.......plenty or ford turbos & GTs I hope
  25. Hey speaking of drags, can someone tell me about what's happening on the 18th (I think it was) Start time etc.. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...