-
Posts
88 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Breeny
-
Dunno if anyones mentioned before but F1 on Netflix - surprisingly good and got me keen on following again. Also Final Space. Just cuz its so damn good (IMHO).
-
"So much goodness in two photos" -TurboYoda *probably
-
Damn that's awesome!
-
"But it's a dry heat!" -Hudson
-
Plus you're in spring = stupid SA windy as I <3 Bananas season. Rab - thoughts on R51 Pathy? Been looking at the v6 versions for same reason - weekend camping machine and about same budget. Seeing a few with ~160-200k kms.
-
ML - Just slightly less boganism 😁 Best way to tell, go to both train stations on a saturday night and get a feel for the locals.
-
That's part of what I mean - the fact we have to have these systems in place and that so much internet traffic is spammy BS. My work systems admittedly are pretty simple to maintain nowadays but you still have to be vigilant as new email sneak thru and staff.....are, well, human and make mistakes.
-
They drive me mental. Constant waste of IT tech time. Could be doing so much more interesting stuff rather than blocking and cleaning up after spammers Like catching up on Skid Factory and Cleetus vids LOL
-
Anybody else get some weird emails from the forum in chinese last night? Headers looked legit to be coming from the same mailing system as the forum uses.
-
So I was curious, how many listings for cars 4 sale in SA? Turns out around 66,681 CarSales 29,717 Gumtree 11,862 CarsGuide 12,918 Autotrader 8450 Drive.com 2086 Trading post 1200 Just Cars 448 (I gave up searching after this) Yeah it's been a quiet morning....
-
C'mon man, some hints? Also I'll have that black thing, I'm a fan, anything would be better than a diesel Territory....
-
My Mondays' a barrel roll 😵 Also - buy the lego! You'll regret it later if ya dont - I just found and won, after a years searching, an old double deck cassette player on ebay the exact same as the very first one I bought in 1984. I don't have any cassettes but I don't care. Nostalgia FTW.
-
Provider tech support so hit n miss lately - on the phone to Telstra this morning with IP telephony issues - takes ages to work your way thru the stupid voice prompts, you're about to give up then you wind up with some awesome chic right here in Adelaide who's all over it. Mildly impressed Telstra, Mildly impressed.
-
I'd go the heaviest current rated charger you can afford (not the 24v or 6v versions, you don't need that). A battery will only take as much current as the charger can supply - as long as the charger is limited to under 15v. Or even 14.5 to be safe. You could plug in a 1000a charger if such a beast exists, as long as it was regulated to keep the voltage stable and safe. Remember too if you already have a parasitic drain that's running your battery down, say from a car alarm, stereo etc, a 1.6a charger will barely have enough left over to charge your battery. That said, you do need to be careful charging any lead acid battery in an enclosed environment. They will discharge hydrogen gas if charge voltage goes too high. Optima themselves mention 15v as the limit - after that their batteries will discharge hydrogen gas. In a boot, a battery that's been fast charged or over charged = boom. I'd at the very least be leaving the boot open. (maybe install a bypass switch for the boot sensor?)
-
This....is just so awesome, I want to fit it to an old beater and drive it around the streets making woop woop woosh noises. Radiation, $4M price tag and 20T weight are just side issues.
-
You need a stand worth that much to hold up all the Chrome tabs you're gonna have open with your 1.5TB of ram....
-
Gettin old n stoopid is my problem. But I reckon you're 100% right. At least in my case, dunno about Stripes he probs can't move after that deep tissue torture
-
Argh - yeah woke up with that too - sharp little bastard stab on every deep breath. Probs shouldn't have agreed to a stupid pushup challenge LOL
-
Believe the bt module has to be properly coded to your cars systems - did you get all that done (at a Ford dealer) when you swapped over? More info here - its a bit old though.
-
Used to use Exetel back in the day - seems to be reasonably priced at the moment. Their support is...well, do-it-yourself. Not sure if that's changed. I'd swap over, but for some reason Telstra(HFC) is giving me 80Mbps+ speeds on a 40Mbps plan and I don't want to loose that for an extra $10 a month
-
Yeah I reckon that's what happened to it as well. They always had some nice machines there.
-
Would love to know what happened to my old ute - it was in a car yard in Medindie Radelaide, spotted it advertised for a couple of weeks then disappeared. Never to be seen around the streets again. A couple of months later that car yard closed down. Coincidence? I think not...
-
"Holy F#&K I'm on fire!!" Always guarantees a few chuckles from your mates
-
Ahh the simple joy of molten metal down your socks and the smell of burning Levis. Literally. On fire. The whole flames yelling and running bit. Good times.
-
It can get a little complex when dealing with continuous incrementals and Image Manager, but I've had to use it to ground-up rebuilds a few times now over the years and it's just a life saver. Last one was an Exchange server - rebuilt perfectly. It lets me sleep at night.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.