Jump to content

mcinnes

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    393
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mcinnes

  1. Bonnet looks awesome thrlla84!!! Any chance of getting a shot from the sides? Been wanting to do mine for a while but cant make up my mind >.<
  2. Sweet! I will check them out! My mums work mate's husband works for Ford spares in Canberra. He said he can get me a genuine one for cheap...his cheap was $1600 -.- un painted. So I think your place sounds better (and I have a friend who's a spray painter)
  3. Thanks Coop450 I love the wheels on yours! looks beeeeast! I love Dark Argents, was going to put them on this, then found the sicilians. Don't have a wife so I can mod the sh*t outa my car haha (benefit of being young >.<) I do plan to take it to the track eventually, just gotta find the time haha. I'd love to take it to this thing in Canberra called "Skid Pan" its basically a track that they wet and you o drifting on it. Its the only fun you can have legally here in Canberra :/ no drag way....yet....
  4. should go like a beast once done :D
  5. Thank! I'll keep a close eye on that haha. Yea they said 1600 for it :/ but we'll see guess :/ that's also labour as well I think. How do you find the GTX3582R? kicks all over the stock one?
  6. If I have to port the waste gate and do the flapper im better off doing the whole new turbo though. because I'd be looking 1600 for just the wastegate and then extra for the flapper, so new turbo for the little extra would be worth it. 320 rwkw does sound sexy :D haha
  7. Ok, so I've got the beast booked in for the 10th of December. - Plazmaman Stage 2 Intercooler - Plazmaman 4" Air Intake with Battery Re Location - Plazmaman Surge Tank (Pretty sure its just the bosch 044 tank) - Di Filippo 3.5" Exhaust with 4" dump - Gentech Stage 1 Tuning Kit (Valve springs, Injectors, xcal 3, and a tune by them) And I think that's all...hoping to sit around 300 rwkws.Dont really wanna tune above that without doing the turbo...which I've had priced at $3100 for the GTX3582r
  8. epic price for the bonnet! everywhere I've looked are upwards of 1000 :/ You going to do any engine mods?
  9. Wheels really suit that car as well. Are they 8.5 front and 10 rear?
  10. Where'd you get the xr8 bonnet from? Costly? Also sucks about your door :/
  11. There's a winter white on car sales at the moment. not sure if I like winter white with the GTE wheels. but none the less still very sexy cars!! Also that's an awesome price for a 2011 model!!!
  12. How do you find it? How much that set you back?
  13. Does it have a LSD? or still stock diff?
  14. BEST PICTURE EVER!!! How did you get a copy of the picture?
  15. That looks awesome mate! Vertini's suit the G6E's well. (I think someone else has the magics on their car as well on the forums)
  16. Thanks guys Sorry if I ask stupid questions haha not overly technical when it comes to this stuff
  17. Also keep in mind I only want to reach about 300rwkw's
  18. Lets say I do upgrade the turbo. What should I be upgrading to?
  19. I talked to the guy there and he said theres no point porting it coz it wont really do much? He also said I should probably upgrade the turbo...but I dont wanna do that
  20. got ya haha. well its a 10k loan so I can put that in as well
  21. Should go pretty sweet with it :D what are the benefits of fuel pump and surge tank? (I havent really read into them much)
  22. Thanks Panda sits perfectly in my opinion Its just below legal I think...because legal I should be able to get a coke can under it...and I cant haha. Also! got my loan approved today :D Time to start modding the car Im thinking: Stage 1 Gentech kit (xcal3 flash tune, valve springs, injectors, a service) http://www.gentechperformance.com/ford/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=122 Intercooler: https://www.plazmaman.com/shop_itemdetail.php?itemid=79 CAI: https://www.plazmaman.com/shop_itemdetail.php?itemid=81&cate=56 Batter Relocation: https://www.plazmaman.com/shop_itemdetail.php?itemid=84 Then on top of that add a full exhaust kit (dump, cat, 2.5" all the way through)
  23. Hey buddy, sorry for late reply, for some reason all my photos arent showing up (might be because I uploaded them from Facebook and I changed my password). Ive uploaded 2 new ones, one which shows you the wheels and lowered if you want some closer ones I can do that as well
  24. For some reason my photos are gone :s weird. But here are some new one's
  25. Ive got 20*10 on the rear of mine and 20*8.5 on the fronts, sits perfect once lowered. Take a look at my thread if you want an idea
×
×
  • Create New...