Jump to content

dave8888

Member
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dave8888

  1. So if you wanted MAX turbo flutter, a battery relocation and turbo side pod would give you the loudest? Just trying to get a clear picture,.. cheers
  2. No probs, Yeah, they wanted to tell me about the history of the car yard and talked to me as if I was semi retarded and knew nothing about FPV's, im no expert but my father has had 4 GT-P's in a row so I figure I know enough? Ive decided against that car, now looking at a FG F6 over east, the price is only $1000 more, less Km's and with nearly all the factory extras.. seems like a better choice! Cheers
  3. thanks for the info, will def do that! I quite often see cars getting flogged around the streets of particular garages.. a friend of a friend told me (working at a ford dealership) he drove a brand new F6 into another brand new F6 being idiots. kept their jobs too! The money side of it isnt my main concert its just that im in a hurry though..
  4. Hi guys, Need to transport a F6 from over east to Perth.. I have a few quotes they are all similar but most are quoting 15 - 22 business days for truck travel!? Seems like a long time .. Just wondering of anyone knew the QUICKEST truck transport company (to Perth) Cheers !!
  5. yeah will do, see if I can knock a bit more off the price as there were stone chips on bonnet too.. Cheers!
  6. probably a stupid question but any help or direction would be appreciated, cheers
  7. Hi all, just thought id share this funny story from today,.. So im looking to by a BF typhoon, and there is one for sale at scarbs toyota, it was a trade in. Ive rocked up in the morning for a test drive ect, but no one can find the car? We walk around searching, only to be meeted by the manager.. he points us in the direction of the garage.. Upon opening the door I notice a gearbox sitting on the concrete still semi attached.. Someone came in at night and tried to steal the auto transmission! is this common? anyway they say the gearbox is fine but I think ill be veering away from this one not to mention they tried to smash the lock nuts off the dark agent rims (now damaged) Cheers!
  8. Im new to FPV's, and from what ive heard the auto is the better selection.. but why? or just personal pref? which is going to last longer? ... probably stupid questions.. I will be modifying it to around 350rwkw eventually, if that factors into it? Thanks!
  9. no worries mate you answered a question I was going to ask anyway! cheers guys this forum rules!
  10. Cheers for the info everyone full exhaust it will be.. What do you mean by turbo side intake? excuse my ignorance
  11. Hi all, First post, I have purchased a 07 typhoon and will be modifying it shortly, Just wondering, just change the cat or get a whole new exhaust? Not a super tight budget but if I dont need to do it id rather spend it on something else! Looking to reach 380rwkw Apologies if this is somewhere else on the forum.. Dave
×
×
  • Create New...