Jump to content

harlee

Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by harlee

  1. harlee

    Brake Upgrade

    Found this in the Repco dogologue in the mailbox yesterday
  2. I was offered $33000 today. sucks big time
  3. I tow a trailer a couple of times a week and I get pretty much deadon 400klm out of a tank which is 50/50 highway/city and I cant get any more than 62 litres in it with "down to empty" display saying 0 klms left ????
  4. I can sympathise,mine got done back in june when it was only 9 days old from headlight to taillight,not just a straight line but up and down with a big circle in the rear quarter,the pricks pushed that hard that it dented the panels as well.Five and half grand to fix (insurance job luckily ) Scum of the earth.They should be rooted, shooted and electrocuted.
  5. Englishman,irishman and aussie at the bar talking about their teenage daughters,the pommie says he is disappointed,he found a packet of smokes in his daughters cupboard last night,the aussie said that's nothing I found a half empty bottle of scotch in my daughters room,then the irishman piped up and said how upset he was ,he found a packet of condoms in his daughters dresser and he didn't even now she had a dick
×
×
  • Create New...