Jump to content

axr-jet

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    316
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by axr-jet

  1. Hope you guys like this.COME IN THE WATER'S FINE NOT!!!!!
  2. Had my first chance to take the T for a long drive after the Phase II has been fitted.I headed down East Gippsland way,but to my surprize when I used cruise control on the down hill part's of the trip the T would slow down with a jerky type of movement, and a couple of time's the motor seemed to cut out for a second or two. When it was stock the car would slow down smoothly on the down hill's when on cruise control.Has any body had this problem or is it just me. CHEERS JET.
  3. axr-jet

    Xr6t Or A Gt

    Okay, I'll bite The F6 with only 270Kw can chop up the new 6.0 litre Clubby 80-120 Km/h Rolling in Gear Acceleration, done by Wheels not Motor ---------------------------------------- 3rd 4th 5th 6th Club 297 : 4.0 / 5.7 / 7.5 / 12.8 (both clubby & F6 tested same day) F6 : 3.8 / 4.7 / 6.6 / 9.6 APS Phase II XR6T ~330 Kw with god knows how much torque regular mid 12 sec 1/4 mile Standard GT ~290 Kw lucky to nudge very high 13s for the 1/4 Was the APS Phase II XR6 towing a boat maybe? I am with you, there is no way in the f#$king world that the GT would pull away from the T with Phase II.Well unless it was towing a boat.
  4. havnt seen who your beast goes... only at the dyno. Rob... It's a girlie colour and it's slow Ezy on the colour there BA.Just becouse the PHANTOM had tight's does'nt mean he was girlie!!! CHEERS
  5. If the weather is good I will be there! MR&MRS JET That's 2 please.
  6. Holiday's still!! man some people have all the luck.
  7. Ha people want to know if anybody is going to calder on the 14th?I am not raceing my T but want to know if anyone is raceing these,would like to see how they go. CHEERS JET.
  8. Thank's guy's So far XR6Turbo 5 win's HSV (boooo) 0
  9. SORRY ABOUT THE POST'S.FCUKING PC OUT THE WINDOW IT GO'S NOT JOKEING!!! FORUM DAYS ARE FINSHED.I LOOK LIKE A FCUKING IDIOT. BYE GUYS AXR-JET
  10. SORRY IT'S A BIT LATE BUT THIS IS THE PRINT OUT, BEFORE AND AFTER THE PHASE II WAS FITTED BUY DYNO MOTIVE.
  11. Thank's Gavin waiting for the weather to clear up so I can go and kick some HSV ass.Melbourne sunny one day raining the next.
  12. I am trying to but my better half is not here she is the brains when it comes to this PC thing.Grrrrrr fcuking computers.
  13. Thank's Deek very happy so far.
  14. Well picked up my T from Mark at Dyno Motive today After which mark had installed the APS Phase II for me. RESULTS STOCK: 194 rwkws (not bad for a auto) PHASE II : 264.4 rwkws (can't wipe the smile off my face) Will be going back in two week's to have auto and valve springs upgrade,wich mark said should pick up a extra 10 or so kws.As on the dyno print out it started to nose over up high becouse of the valve springs.
  15. Nice work now I can tell the other half that's why I gained a pound or two over xmas.
  16. Sorry to see that happen to you. Yes it is repairable!! I am a spraypainter and have seen much worse come out looking like new.
  17. Have the same problem!! As I am a spraypainter and see a lot of XR's & T's with the rear bumper off,there is no were to put a plastic clip or some type of bracket to stop it from flexing in the heat.
  18. PIC 2 I am looking at doing the same.
  19. axr-jet

    Aps Phase II

    Only mods can edit a topic title. What do you want it to be? It should be APS PHASE II not APS PHASE Ii
  20. axr-jet

    Aps Phase II

    Sorry about the mistake in the topic title don't no how to correct it. Can some one please tell me how thank's.
  21. axr-jet

    Aps Phase II

    Well I have got my T booked in on thursday with mark at Dyno Motive to have the PHASE II fitted .Which was the one that I got from Rick.I know I will not be able to untill I get the T back,Will post result Mmmm APS exhaust. PAUL.
  22. axr-jet

    Tyres

    Mate need to know what size first?
  23. Geea what did you have done, and how much $$$ did it cost? As I have just bort the PHASE II off rick so I am looking at doing the trans aswell just to be safe. PAUL
  24. axr-jet

    Edit

    Mate there is no virus in this letter.Why would I post it if it had one and risk other people's PC. By the way I also run norton's so there sould not be any virus.
  25. axr-jet

    Edit

    This is a bit of info I got off a friend who is a tuner.Regarding the edit. EDIT.doc
×
×
  • Create New...