Jump to content

Steven87

Member
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steven87

  1. The shockwave bf xr6t, with dark agent rims
  2. Filled up with 98, all ready for tune tomorrow at Pitlane. Hope all gose well.
  3. Oh sorry. So it's all fine in your car. Well off to the shops now Thanks
  4. I asked for that check valve at a local auto shop and he got angry saying its only for fuel and needs amount of psi to open it
  5. What brand is that chech valve. Have a part number. I went to 7places today and no luck finding a check balve
  6. Pics
  7. Just bought a sca catch can Do I need to fill it with steel wool As do I need another pcv valve so it dosent see boost Also if needed where do I buy it from and what's it called or part number will be great. Cheers
  8. What ratio is safe, what should it be around. Will be getting car tuned at Pitlane in couple weeks.
  9. Pic of aem gauge installed Waiting right now for my cat to be installed and adapter for wide band gauge.
  10. Thanks mate
  11. Thanks How do u do that. When I use photobucket I copy the link and just paste it and it dosent show the pic like u made it just do.
  12. Found pic of the front on my car http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac197/Luxpsi87/63DAE586-F431-49CC-899C-E3750E6F972B-7677-000009DB8BB05BBF.jpg
  13. My baby http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac197/Luxpsi87/D8D69B61-3209-4BA2-9628-8355A9265E68-7677-000009DB7DE0F9DA.jpg
  14. How do I post pics using iPhone.
  15. Just installed my aem wide band gauge. Got Saturday morning booked in Stalbans exhaust for venom cat to be installed and adapter for the wide band sensor.
  16. Had the same problem then when I fitted a new intake pump starts straight away.
  17. We use them at work. Do good job
  18. I did the same in my mates 180sx when he let me borrow it. If u dot rack work or drifting you need the greddy over sized sumps with the baffles inside so it dosent starve of oil
  19. When you get your car tuned should you put the stanard 17's on or the 19's that will be on the car when driven around.
  20. Just booked car in for a tune at Pitlane Can't wait. Very friendly and helps out with any questions I had.
  21. I tried double priming and still no good
  22. Just fitted my walbro gss341. Starts up heaps Better, doesn't crank as long as before.
  23. Which wideband gauge are better? The aem one or the innovate one
  24. Very nice. I just bought a gauge holder of avo Sits on the corner of the dash and pillar
  25. Fitted tinted bonnet protector and filled up washer bottle Found on avo website a single pod for my aem wideband gauge that I just purchased on eBay. So waiting for both to come A quick question when I fit the wideband sensor do I have to remove the dump pipe to weld the fitting on or can a exhaust place do it in the car.
×
×
  • Create New...