Jump to content

Charliewool

Member
  • Posts

    375
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Charliewool

  1. Sorry wesa182 for my rather "uncalled for" outburst!... I appreciate your dilema & respect your concerns with what is to us all, A major investment.. Just hang in there, Mate..It'll come!! ( meantime , wanta borrow a tarp?..lol) Regards Charlie
  2. WESA...at least you HAVE your ute!!!!!.. Really it's not like they've given you the car with NO Frigging doors?... Now Chill & think of all us poor bastards waiting & hoofing it!!( Sorry mate!... But pales a little into insignificance, I think?)
  3. PULEEASSE!!... 550kw's???.. ( that is 750HP!)..And a C4??..MAATE!
  4. Hmmm, :idea: I can see the jigsaw coming out ??.. ( And it's not as if it's a 2mm thick steel, chrome bar I'm dealing with like the XC? lol)
  5. Maate... didn't mention the old beasts "exuding" class?..I said the BA GT.!!.. & YES.. The XY, XA.. etc ARE about BRUTE H.P.!!! ... ( pretty classy though, eh?)
  6. Was the case 4 or 5 years ago!... But as usual people were taking advantage of the idea!..Ie:.. lumping all their parking tickets, fines etc together & spending the weekend in Jail!... (A taxi driver mate of mine did it, saved himself $1600 for 2 peaceful & well fed days in Moonee ponds lockup)... Since then the law has stopped this practice!
  7. MAATE... We're talking "BRACKS" land here!... NO 10%..NO speedo error adjustment..NO federal juristications here..NO corespondence to be entered into.. Pay or go to jail!!.. this is Victoria!
  8. Yummm!!.....Black with silver stripes.. ( And YES , Do go the stripes).. No doubt you've been to Ford Forums ( & all their colour combos & comments?).. I think the GT has to have the stripes! BTW.. If your contemplating Merc with stripes ..Have a look at what CSV_LS1 did with putting the splitter colour as the stripe colour?.. Only my opinion, but Looked great!
  9. I Trully believe that the BA GT has more "presence" then any aussie built car in the last 30yrs!.. ( I include all the HSV range here).. It Exudes class...It Exudes performance... It ,IS ..what the aussie "muscle" car is all about!... You are buying a "legend"..NOT a car! ( Bit melodramtic, BUT.. You wait & see?)
  10. Mondie...No.1. Forget all the crap re: Not pulling sub 14's!! ( I AM convinced that it WILL anyhow!! ).. You are being positive regarding it being "a hellava" car.. And the 60k price , I believe IS an absolute steal!...... You know the looks your xrt got ( & still gets, no doubt)??... Just wait 'til you rock up in this beast!!!...MAATE!!.....PLUS, the BOSS note!... Gee life's great, ain't it?... BTW What colour?
  11. Maltesefalcon.... good stuff!... Please keep us informed.. Especially with the never ending brake issue..... And PLEASE tell us all...If, you have "ILLUMINATED" power window switches, does the key remote still cause problems?? LOL
  12. Is it production cost retraints or what?... A GT NEEDS 2 pipes out the arse end!. ( not "siamese" either!) One left.. One right!... The one eye catching thing on the VY Maloo R8 is the pipes!! Anyone noticed?.. The GT/Pursuit is so similar to the XR8's It's a joke!.. Would it take much to give them their OWN rear end signature? ( Which , BTW, Is the end most road users will be seeing!)
  13. I remember seeing that post , on Ford Forums , I think?.... Wasn't it posted on APRIL 1st???
  14. The hardtop ( SO I'M TOLD?)..is the holdup with my Pursuit... None in sight until week after Anzac W/end!And they will not release the vehicle without it. ( BTW, Colour Blood Orange)
  15. Net2000 at home.. ( dialup) $285 per year unlimited hrs & downloads ( NEVER drops out) been with them 4 yrs. At work bigpond thru ISDN line over $500 per month!! And ALWAYS having probs
  16. Herrod Motorsport... Rob or Jeff...03 94645100
  17. I reckon, that I see on average 6 - 8 XRt's daily in western subs of melbourne, and am yet to see ONE "flyin the flag" ( sticker) ... with the exception of the one parked in my garage!... 1st thing I look for is the turbo badge... Next the .com on the rear window!...Come on you guys put your hand in ya pockets..
  18. Did someone mention Ford being CLOSED the week after Easter??.... If this is the case, They have lost the plot!!... I am sick to death of all the lame excuses Re: late delivery!.. And now THIS....Faaaaarrrrkk!
  19. Mate, ...Polish it...Ming the seats, Armourall the dash, Black the tyres.. ( SUPERCHARGE it!)... You WON'T get anymore! You ARE bound to cop low, LOW tradein prices! Have a look what's around 2nd hand?... The arse fell outta the used car market once the $13..$16k Korean sh*t lobbed!...OK, Sell private!.. Roadworthy, etc......Who needs the hassle? .I'm NOT being negative here... It IS fact!
  20. Top ute!!.....BUT Puleassseee, can we have a different pic?.... Musta seen THAT one on 50 different threads! lol. :lol: .. ( Do digi pics "wear" out if you open them TOO many times, I wonder? )
  21. Sports wheel & FPV "coin insert" emblem .. on GTP only
  22. Simon.... Give Wally ( Craig Waller) a call at Westpoint!!... He will look after you, I'm sure!
  23. Yes it does look classy from the pics. Good news for me, was a little apprehensive 'bout the interior?.. Mine is one of the very few Pursuits with cloth & suede!... Just could not justify $1850 for 2 leather seats!( better spent on Herrod extractors & 3" system!)
  24. Mondie.. TOP shots!.. ( you take the BIGGEST pics!).. Did you notice the build No.?... Even with the excellent photography, just cant make it out on the console... Also, 1st one I've seen with standard interior... 99% seem to be leather ( looks pretty smicko, I reckon!)
  25. Go to the Ford price configurator ( Ford web site)... By my calculations, the retail on road for your package would be approx $53,900...
×
×
  • Create New...