Jump to content

Tilvo

Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tilvo

  1. Defo vertini drift, great looking wheel
  2. That's ok fellas but it's about being a bit different hey, it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things! the reason I done this is because I have a xr8 bonnet at home I am going to put on but I thought I would experiment with my old bonnet first,when I first installed it I was a bit hesitant but it has grown on me now + this serves a purpose with air induction and it keeps under the bonnet around 10 -15 degrees cooler but in saying that the xr8 bonnet will be still going on down the track !
  3. Cheers.
  4. Something like this you mean? this is a 2005 Ford Mustang scoop I ordered from the States.
  5. I am trying to upload photos to a topic but when I go on the green image box all it comes up with is "URL" and it won't let me upload any, what the hell does that mean? Any help would be great.
  6. Tilvo

    Happy Birthday Tilvo!

  7. Howdy Her XR6 I like your enthusiasm and ideas on this forum and I totally agree it is very sad, I think everyone will agree that woman are far better at organising stuff than us guys And I like your idea on a few events for 2012 as 2011 was pretty quite Maybe if we could get 4 cruises in for 2012 (1 a quarter) that's not to much to ask I don't think.. I think we all need to put a bit more input in this year and really make it a good year for some cruises. Cheers Tilvo.
  8. Before shot looks heaps better ! :biglaugh:
  9. Sounds good guys and nice work setting this up, I'm not sure yet but might be going down Nubeena for a bit of a break but if I don't I will come but as I have to work on the 28th I will leave from New Norfolk and go about half way !! Cheers
  10. G'day Evil Excellent job mate on the planning of this ride, I can't make it on the Saturday as I have other plans I cannot get out of unfortunately but I should be able to meet up with you guys somewhere along the way on Sunday and cruise back to Hobart. Cheers.
  11. G'day All Just wondering what your favourite song is to get you going at the gym, my favourite is "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed !!!! Cheers Tilvo
  12. Cheers Tab that sounds like a top plan, I think it would be spot on to get you guys from the mainland down here and experience some of our great winding roads and awesome scenery....
  13. Thanks Mika yeah sure is, I think we might have to look into it as we are overdue for one !
  14. No worries Dillz sounds good...
  15. I'm down in Hobart, where you from man?
  16. Hey Guys Just wondering if any Taswegians still use this site as we don't get much interaction in thisTassie section? I think we have to become a bit more interactive hey and I think we need to have another cruise soon so who is keen? Cheers Tilvo.
  17. G'day All Man we are a quite bunch down here in Tassie arn't we ! this Tassie blog hasn't been touched since early July. I think we should do another cruise soon just wondering who is up for it?
  18. No kidding Dagabond I do realize that, I was referring to the Commodores in Australia mate!!
  19. I've always wondered why these tossers would go to the trouble and put chev badges on their bombadores, I mean the only thing chev about it is the god damn motor, every time I see one I laugh and think you tool !
  20. Give Atomic a call 02 8665 5889, you can rent the tool for a day !
  21. G'day EPH Seen your car outside the GT Garage the other day, I haven't heard much about them I'm just wondering how you found their service? Cheers
  22. cheers guys but I got a set in great nick for $500.....
  23. No point telling me now buddy !
  24. I can't believe no one has a set for sale, not 1 response !
×
×
  • Create New...