Jump to content

fgxod

Member
  • Posts

    214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fgxod

  1. I rang ford and asked them and they said they don't no....such dumb fuks. But what he said is it sounds like something to do with my radio. You no that car with the lock light on the dash that comes on when you turn the key all the way before it cranks which you call accessory. Well that doesn't come on so I have to turn the key a few times till it comes on and then it starts
  2. Yeah sorry guys I would have loved to I only came because I was in the area and though I'd come just to put one meet under my belt so it's easier to get to know most of you as we do more of these. I'm sure you guys all had fun and look forward to the next one. Thanks to all that took place for this event. Nice f6 riff
  3. I can't up load photos from my iPad but this is what it says and it wasn't 375 I meant 475 Type ns50e Cca 475 Plates 11
  4. Ok sure I'll take one now
  5. But can a high and low boost tune be done and have it hooked to a switch
  6. Like wise. What are twisties?
  7. I really liked your f6 riff. Nice to meet you buddy too bad you didn't lead the way
  8. It's good to see there are still clean bf f6 sedans out there
  9. I seen a few cameras so I guess well see some soon
  10. Did u come last night
  11. Will eboost work with the reflash on a high and low boost?
  12. How was your night pazz did u end up going out
  13. Nice too meet u all
  14. But it was the second brand new one pazz. Do u want to meet up I'll show u
  15. Charged it already
  16. What about the body module
  17. It's turning over but wount like its not getting fuel or something or like a kill switch.
  18. Well how can you check the codes your self? I had a ford check it for when it was there for a diff replacement and they couldent find anything. Will the sct pick it up? The problem is there is no engine light it's either it turns on and runs fine or doesnt. My tuner couldent find anything on the ecu
  19. It doesn't come up with a code to check just system comms fault
  20. Oh really I wouldn't have suspected it from ford freak he is so serious I couldn't tell
  21. Guys I asked you once but I'll ask again. My car will not start it comes up with a error saying system comms fault in a red triangle. This is becoming very frustrating as no one can fix it. It went away for awhile and now it has come back. Ever since I changed my battery it came back and worse. Before it would only take 3-5 max to start now it's like 15-20. Today I nearly lost my sht at it because I was running so late for a meeting and I couldn't start it for like 5 mins. The worst part about it is if I turn it off for a few minuets it turns on fine but any longer it wount start. I thought it had something to do with the tune but we tried so many things to fix it but at that stage it wasn't as bad because it would still start on and within 15 mins so it was hard to see if it's fixed. The last time I cleaned my engine bay with the high pressure hose it seemed to of fixed it...don't ask me why and how I just gave my engine bay a clean while I washed the car so it was like 45'min job and the car started. Over and over again for ages. Then it came back and then went away for awhile. I spoke to ford and they have no idea what the hell it could be Any ideas guys
  22. If you look up you will see but I'll say it again I have reset rears ssl front springs and changed cvs with balanced tail shaft to suit
  23. Hey nick u going to come with stee?
  24. can we come?
×
×
  • Create New...