Jump to content

Future

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Future

  1. Would that make the offset +27 - +25?
  2. The poke looks nice wouldnt want to hit any bumps lol
  3. Ive got some 19x8.5 +35 front and 19x9.5 +35 rears on there way these will be going on my sedan ill post how they go
  4. 275 sounds very wide for a 8inch dont know how well the tyre will sit on the rim
  5. Haha that was my mobile browser playing up +35
  6. Meant 19x9.5 lol. Will I be alright with guards rolled?
  7. Spoke to a few different tyre shops and they have said can go 19.5 with 265/35/19 legally on the rear
  8. Well if they are illegal in qld I suppose ill have to go 19x9 on rear and 19x8/19x8.5 on front What would be the best offsets to go with for tyre spread and no guard rolling I dont want to roll the guards because it just gives police more reason to give me a hard time lol Im about to be spending 6k to get around 300rwkw and want the best traction I can have legally and where insurance wont stuff me around.
  9. I have a ba xr6t sedan and want to be some bigger and wider wheels im currently looking at some wheels which are front 19x8.5 +35 rear 19x9.5 +35 will the offsets be alright and what tyres would be suggested without rolling guards. are 9.5 wide legal?
  10. Happy Birthday Future!

  11. Well I gathered Headers, Exhaust and Diff... Would like to learn more on diff gear ratio's such as 4.11's was told I should go 4.09's don't know the difference honestly. Also Henz what do you mean in regards to Under Drives, Sorry mate still learning about it all. Thanks for your feedback.
  12. Hey mate been reading your thread sounds pretty rough, hows it going at the moment.
  13. Hey Trav, Very impressive I have just bought a XR6 N/A looking for ways to do cheap mods for rwk any suggestions.
  14. Hi Nick, I just bought a XR6 N/A BA 2003, A bit older than yours though I have just changed from my VS Acclaim V6, I had been driving the VS and my S13 Silvia SR20DE N/A. Never buy a jap car again, Always been a Expensive Daewoo fan. House mate owns a XR6T but I am still on my P's for another year and half, The car feels real good on the road. Any suggestions to get easy power out of them with cheap mods would be appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...