Jump to content

HER-XRT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HER-XRT

  1. Count me in! I will leave work on time today to give me a chance to get home and give my poor filthy car a bath and then meet you guys at Kelly's
  2. I'll put my name down for this one.
  3. I will struggle to get across town for 7:15pm...so start dinner without me and I'll get there as soon as I can.
  4. I'm keen for both the pub and the cruise...so long as dates don't change - I am in Adelaide the weekend before for the Clipsal 500.
  5. Debating on washing the car now or later.....fark this stoopid weather!! Cookies are made and cooling as I type. ;-) I am also bringing my 3m x 3m gazebo so shade for all (or shelter from the rain...UGH!)
  6. Just booked my room so now just the 2 queens with trundle beds remain! I'm in!
  7. So still no decision on a cruise? I am up for a night cruise/photo shoot/mini vic alpine cruise...pretty much anything
  8. Yet another astounding production ary. Was great reliving the fun...especially the wombat! Thanks for the wombat impression Aussie_Dozer...made me laugh all over again!
  9. Great photos Gary.
  10. Haha... that IS the big one which is why I said the video doesn't do it justice.
  11. Hahaha...you remember the cookies! If I can bribe people with my (totally legit) cookies...DONE!
  12. I don't think the video does justice to just how bad an attempt at cornering that was! I am sure K3ith can attest to it though...hahaha Oh well...happens to us all...right?
  13. Listen out and you can hear K3ith and I laugh and my exclamation at my abysmal attempt at that corner!
  14. Well, after a refreshing nights sleep (there really is nothing quite like your own bed), I have done all the chores so can sit and relax and reflect on what was an awesome weekend. Some numbers for you all...if you're interested of course: Fuel used: 225.7 litres Average fuel economy: 11.6l/100 km. Varied from 9.8 up to 12.7 throughout the trip Average speed: 76kms Total driving time: 26:51 hrs Total distance traveled: 1931.6kms (my car clicked over 70,000 and 71,000km's on this trip too - booked in for her service) Number of under-steer moments: 3 Number of possible speeding fines: 1 (first one ever if I was actually done though) Overall another amazing weekend with like-minded car nuts. Met some new faces again this year and a big thank you to Bethany as without her, I would have been the only girl again this year...hehehe. I would really like to thank Gary for his sensational organisation and all the effort putting together this event. It was fabulous. Wrapping up, I would just like to echo a few other members' comments and say to anyone thinking of going, DO IT! My car is as stock as a rock and I manage to be able to keep up Just make sure you don't get car sick as there are some serious twisty's - just ask Stan...hahahahaha Some photos from the trip...and a short clip of one of my under steer moments Enjoy all and I am already looking forward to 2014!
  15. Home after another awesome weekend spent in some beautiful countryside. Will post up some figures, photos and the like tomorrow...tonight is all about my kitty cat and my own bed!
  16. *awkward silence*
  17. Happy to pick you up from Altona...
  18. I can if you can get to Werribee...
  19. Representing the girls...I'm in!
  20. House schmouse...this is about lifetime memories being made...
  21. We 'Mexicans' are always careful...it's only you reckless mob from NSW that need to watch your lead foot! Seriously though...we aren't about breaking any land speed records...I doubt we will have any issues.
  22. Time to get serious! I'm a definate with leave approved and accommodation booked in both Jindy and Omeo. Bring it on! :-)
  23. Sorry Gaz. I can't make it as I have family commitments. Go the mighty blue oval.
  24. Have to agree Gaz. We did just under 10,000km's ( !!!) in the 5 weeks we were there and most of the roads were very good indeed...even in a GT Mustang. Given the choice, I'd take my XR over the Mustang any day! The Falcon is so much nicer to drive!
×
×
  • Create New...