Jump to content

johng001

Member
  • Posts

    192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johng001

  1. Sounds like back to the dealer
  2. 195
  3. Good to hear CSI I'll give HPF a call Monday
  4. Heh, I've got 240KW...........At the wheels
  5. johng001

    Got Edited

    Great stuff mate, mine got done last week, got 240.5rwkw. My valve springs and injectors are maxed as well. Have you had any problems with the traction control on yours? (Switching of under hard acceleration)
  6. HPF Did my car last week for $1300.00 Inc Custom tune, but not sure how long this offer is going last
  7. Nice Result What type of transmission cooler did they fit? What did it cost? I'm planning on doing the same but maybe adding injectors depends on what type of bonus I get in the next few months from work. Wish I lived in Melb for the tuners, but your weather suxs  <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Price for the cooler was $480.00 fitted. Not what brand it is.
  8. Very well said
  9. Stone the flamin' crows! It was funny when all my friends thought I was insane buying a house @ 21, then I went and bought a new XR6T when I was 22, then they got jealous... and they are just plain stupified that I'm building a new house... I guess now my friends are all a little more mature these days and can see what I meant when I rambled on about things when I was 17-18... I'm going to start building casinos, running beauty pageants and combing my hair funny soon GOD ITS LATE! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Miyagi, no rush the edits aren't going anywhere if anything they'll get cheaper. Houses on th other hand????
  10. At the monent I'm happy with the car as it is. But I've been told that you get used to the power pretty quick and will want more. Rob said that the injectors and valve springs are maxed out now, so I supose the next step would be springs and injectors. Then exhaust, fuel pump, IC...... Then I the auto, when does it stop. Geea, 4:01AM Don't you sleep?
  11. Working OK So far. Better work tomorrow 31Deg In sunny Melbourne
  12. Miyagi, when are joining the edit club?
  13. I agree, Makes you think though.
  14. JB, I'll let you about the economy when I stop thrashing the sh*t out of it, at the moment it's pretty average, although I'm having lots of fun.
  15. Picked up my car from HPF Today after having the edit and trans cooler done yesterday. Wow what a difference. For the record my car is a standard auto apart from xr8 air filter and second intake. Standard it ran just on 190rwkw after the tune 240.5rwkw. The differance driving is amazing. The power delivery is so much smoother (and more of it), transmission shifts are crisper also. From 3000RPM It just pulls hard all the way to the red line. I also had a transmission cooler fitted just for insuance. The guys (and girl) at HPF Were great to deal with. I asked about the problem with the TC and they said they were aware of the problem, have told Cappa about it and are waiting for a fix. The TC On mine switches itself if you accelerate hard and brake traction, TC Light flashes then stays on. After the first day of driving I can say I'm more than happy with the result.
  16. I think its software that's allows you to adjust certain parameters of the tune yourself via a laptop computer.
  17. ST, How's the fix comming along?
  18. johng001

    Tyre Wear

    I've got Goodyear Eagle F1's Great tyre...
  19. Goose
  20. Great result gooza, I carn't wait now I'm booked in at HPF Next Thusday. Mines also stock except for XR8 Pod filter with duel intakes. Whats the deal with the "TC" switching off? Is that because of the extra KW? My only dilema is which maps to choose? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
  21. I would like to come and watch, 1 Adult 2 Kids. Thanks, John (Black XR6T)
  22. Steve, so you get 3 Custom maps plus the the factory one, is that right?
  23. Great stuff Steve, I'm booked in next week for edit, trans and engine cooler. Carn't wait. What maps did end up getting?
  24. Carn't find it either
  25. Great work Pretzel, keep us posted
×
×
  • Create New...