Jump to content

agef6

Member
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by agef6

  1. Original mods were done by tuner only valve springs and turbo was organised through me recently which I then took back to get a re tune once completed so shouldn't have caused any problems.
  2. Yea intake manifold has been checked.
  3. The tuner says it should be making 340+kw Before I did turbo upgrades, valve springs and injectors I was making 325rwk on 12psi boost so dosent make sense. This is the set up im running.
  4. Hi guys im in need of some help with an issue I have with my BF F6. I have taken my car to my tunner to see if I can get some more power with the latest improvements I have do and the issue I am having is the more boost I put through the less or little gain im getting. I have been told that there must be something blocking or restricting my boost or flow as we ran up to 19psi and only made 320kw. These are the mods I have done to the car: 1000cc injectors. Atomic valve springs. Custom air box. Process west stage 2 cooler with standard crossover piping. Hot side piping. Modified factory turbo to a GTX3582R Gen 1 chra (62.5mm compressor) with a 12psi actuator and ported. 4inch dump 5inch 100cell cat 3.5 inch system. I have checked cat and it is clear. The only thing I have found is the hot side silicon joiner is slightly squashed between the fans and radiator support could this be the cause? Any help would be great. Thanks
  5. im keen
  6. so whems the next mac pass cruise boys!!!!!
  7. Its a brand new mainline dyno
  8. My BF F6 Rspec, octane in colour and a 6speed manual Tuned by CMS and made 325rwkw and 1016nm of torque on 16psi of boost and drops to 14psi. Mods: 60pound injectors Full Xforce exhaust system Walbro fuel pump Hot side piping Process West stage 2 intercooler kit with standard cross over and air box Future mods: Cold air intake heavy duty clutch
  9. so whats happening now is it still the same route
  10. sounds good do we have any dates
  11. so when's the next cruise to mac pass guys
  12. sorri boys im pulling out started raining
  13. I just wanna cruise lol
  14. yea 75% for me guys
  15. if it keeps on having showers on friday will the cruise still be on or dose it have to piss down rain before it gets put off.
  16. I dont think its gunna rain they cant predict the weather for tomorrow let alone for friday. but I will also pray to the weather gods that its a good night I cant wait.
  17. my mates that were coming with their holdens are not coming any more their to embarassed but im still going cant wait
  18. noprobs guys I will tell them to buy some real cars.
  19. hay boys a few friends of mine were wondering if they could tag along on the night but the only thing is that they drive holdens is it kool if they come so we can show them what real cars are like.
  20. yea I should be able to make it I will be meeting u guys at wawrick farm cant wait
  21. thanx boys for your help
  22. hey guys I would like to know if APS coolers are anygood or are they a waste of money. the power I am chasing is around 350-400rwkw would the APS coolers be suitable for me. Thanks
  23. hope it dont rain on friday
×
×
  • Create New...