Jump to content

Panda

Member
  • Posts

    225
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Panda

  1. Hey Pozze, I'm ready for those prices now, I've sent a PM and an email Where are you Panda
  2. I am getting irratated having to shut down the carputer every time , so I want to make a startup and shutdown controller. Any ideas? Panda
  3. Yeah, maps are the problem Panda
  4. Anyone able to help with the above post? Panda
  5. I have been researching a 4-Way Diversity Antenna and a booster for the TV Tuner in the carputer. I have a couple of questions for those in the know. I think I am right but need some backup before I shell out the $100. I have googled, I have emailed, I have posted but I still do not know 100% whether this will give me a good TV picture whilst moving. - will this work with tinted windows? - the antenna has an amplifier itself, can I run this signal to another amplifier? (amplify an amplified signal) - will this receive Digital TV? - is this the best option? This is the antenna - 4 Way Diversity Antenna And this is the booster - Booster Panda
  6. Nope, sorry
  7. I wasn't sure if it was that simple.Allright then, I'm off to Ebay Panda
  8. Keep us updated Panda
  9. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't earth loop caused when two different earthing points are too far apart or have a bad earth? Can you earth the inverter to a point behind the ICC (same place as where the ICC earths) Also, what size wire do you have on the +ve and -ve sides of the inverter? Panda
  10. But you're not using Goops are you? Didn't you say in a previous post that you are using GPS to Google Earth, not Goops?Panda
  11. Sorry, couldn't find it.Panda
  12. This one? In the picture it is the black one (on the ICC end it's the bottom row, second from the left, on the carputer end it's top left) Master Panda
  13. I don't know what I was thinking - it must be the inverter because you say it is perfect on every other type of power - perfect on battery - perfect when plugged into the house 240V - crap when plugged into the inverter 240V Definately sounds like ground loop Panda
  14. OK then, if it was the one I made it is shieldedPanda
  15. Tough one, sounds like you have tried to eliminate the obvious sources. One thing you didn't mention - is the cable that runs from your laptop to your ICC shielded? Panda
  16. I don't think so. Destinator tells you where to go, and Goops tells you where you've been. The limitation is probably the Navman (or more precisely the software limitations because of the hardware limitations) Since I installed Destinator, I no longer use Goops, but I did make a ghost of my carputer a while back, will see if I can find it for youPanda
  17. Send me an emailPanda
  18. Subscribing to this one!!! Looks great Panda
  19. What about a video card with dual outputs. You could have whatever you want in the front ( GPS ) and the kids in the back could be watching a DVD Panda
  20. I'm sure anything is possible with a lot of moneyPanda
  21. I reckon a spid pan can train far better than a track as suchPanda
  22. If the speed of one hundred vehicles was recorded and those speeds where arranged from fastest to slowest - the speed of the vehicle in positon 85 is the 85th Percentile.These speeds have to be recorded in normal circumstances (average day, average traffic, no visable police prescence etc) Panda
  23. Some but not all - I'm researching it at the momentPanda
×
×
  • Create New...