Jump to content

seeman

Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by seeman

  1. lol so yours wasnt broken in the first place, was it shifter adjustment?? um so its a 3 speed yer I need one for my 31, just dont have cash at the moment cos of chrissi, the one I was going to borrow u was my mates that hes waiting to put in his vl. pm me how much mate and ill see wat I can do
  2. bringing the ba mate on some tiny 15 inch tyres lol and got a new number plate too HZD747 lol
  3. sweet as, well ill see use there, and yer the screamer on the rx is awesome
  4. ill come for a look see, does it matter cars come, my mate has a rx5 and prob a vy ss ute if its all good.
  5. oh and yer the 60 foot was 1.49 or 1.59 I have the slip just not on me and yer 10.09 @134
  6. that's the one, yer its a bit of fun on the street, that is the previous owner racing it but im hanging to get some c 16 in it and get a good 9 sec pass out of it.
  7. I have a fast ba and a fast skyline, I think it just comes down too one thing (MONEY). My skyline went 10.09 full street trim in its one and only pass cos it got kicked out for no cage but cos its a r31 its a massive sleeper on the street. If some one no's how to put the link up from youtube its under r31 full street trim, I just dont no how to do it.
  8. ohh yes yes, nah the spark plugs were brand new we even closed the gap up further than that cos its the coils that are nackered and aint throwing enough spark but it just took away power and still did it, im waiting till tomoro to get a set of new coils from a mate when hes back at work.
  9. yer same tune mate only difference is have a glide now and closed the gaps up on the spark plugs to stop it from popping which failed lol
  10. is it the shifter or the cable (shifter adjustment) I have a complete shifter u could borrow it for the night or watever till u get 1
  11. ive got a rachet u can borrow if u want, cant have the rig putting on weight lol
  12. ohh I never new u had a 5500 limiter u should have said, will be mint when u sort it out, and yes u have that one on me lol, 12.30 is pathetic but its not bad for a 12 sec car
  13. yer that's I thort it was the only 1, and that goal of yours would be a pissa if it happened only thing is your mph to kw is a little out to mine, as I went 127mph with 320 rwkw with f****d coils, so it blew out the spark in first and second come back to life in top and went 12.30 at 127 lol. Im guesing if I got a good clean pass I would have to pick up a few more mph hopfully to get a 10.70 to 11.00 on a bad day. Any ways wat im trying to say is u had 350+ and went consistent 126 so u would prob need 450 to 470 on your dyno to get in the high 130's and see that 9 sec pass which would be awesome if u did. Hey does your turbo have this to4 upgrade??
  14. yer mine has gone 9.98 with this exact setup, but c 16, does any one no if there is any other xr6t's running into the nines with the 35/40 or is mine the only 1?? sorry if its off topic
  15. hmm maybe if a few go out, still sick from last night lol
  16. na its all good, its a built motor, 35/40 with bigger internals in it, powerglide and that's about it mate, was the first ba to run a 9 sec pass some time ago.
  17. lol he was still looking at the back of my shoes all night but was not too far off,
  18. ha ha it wasnt too bad hey, that rx5 was bloody fast
  19. yer same here man im from cranbourne, wat about u
  20. yer man im going out in my ba, heres my number give me a call and we can roll together lol 0413069887 sean.
  21. im going out tonight havnt been out in the ba in so long
  22. ive just got off my p's not long ago but I have had 2 xr t's since I was 19 and only ever had one power to weight fine, I always had f6 front bar and big chrome coolers, massive wheels and massive power but for some weird reason never got pulled over or in trouble, I was always out on the prinny on fri nights always had p's displayed but I guess its down to luck.
  23. yer I no that is awesome for a na unopened car, so is it just brake calipers or do u have to change discs and calipers?? but dont stress his ute cant touch your time cos he has big cams and stuff.
  24. haha that's awesome, my brothers persute ute went 11.60 120mph first pass last week end at calder on the bottle on 18 inch street tyres, do you run 15" rims and slicks on your ute ratter or do u still have big brakes and big rim.
×
×
  • Create New...