Jump to content

SPOOLAX

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    975
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by SPOOLAX

  1. 27k I think the add said
  2. < image removed >
  3. Can't do skids in AWD = GAY :sungum: lol
  4. Fully Sick Uley
  5. How much will u pay me to take it off your hands?
  6. Winning lol
  7. I dont have a licence kent lol its a fact that the more KW you have the bigger your pen*s is :D
  8. No problems to report
  9. Nice work :D I will get a E85 tune soon had to take my car back to Bruce turbo sounded fukt so he is sending it back to Adelaide turbo services devo
  10. Is that 98 or E85 Daz?
  11. You mean 50rwks lol yes it's worth every sent
  12. F6 Turbo Now Fitted!
  13. Ive got a Furious 8 kit for my ZF great bit of gear no problems to report
  14. April 1st I think it's a Sunday
  15. Im Matt but people call me Foyle (Foil) lol, Its going to do a good time now you can get the power down
  16. Happy Birthday SPOOLAX!

  17. MORE POWER MORE BOOST MORE BRUCE :sungum:
  18. that's why people wash cars lol
  19. Ive had mates defected for HIDs but that's was skylines lol Would they be legal in the FG MK2 with the projectors?
  20. Thinkong about HIDs just dont wana be picked out by cops and get done for other things lol Has anyone tryed this seller?? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H4-6000K-BI-XENON-HID-KIT-2008-2011-FORD-FG-FALCON-XR6-TURBO-G6E-UTE-FPV-F6-/120818898855?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c215e17a7
  21. Yes and no lol Its easy if you have donw it befor!
  22. I put a Plazmaman one in mine a few weeks ago! Diden't really need it but its allways good to have one just in case!
  23. That's just my massive C__K
  24. Can u upload that video of me n fluffy onto red tube aswell mate?
×
×
  • Create New...