Jump to content

SPOOLAX

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    975
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by SPOOLAX

  1. Yer the 15th is a test and tune! Maby cold night + some semi's and maby drop a few KG myself it could be possible
  2. When are you going down th 1/4?
  3. :sungum:
  4. Nope just with 235/45/17 street tyres altenzo I think the chepest I could find at the time lol
  5. I dont no how I dident blow it up lol
  6. Yer lol looks like he clicked the wrong photo to load off his phone ahahah
  7. Autocorrect iPhone fail! SAFM fail aswell today lol
  8. It's like spot the Aussie in malbourne lol
  9. Toll ways that is all lol
  10. Aint it manual?? Bruce said he was putting a manual in yours?
  11. SPOOLAX

    Zf Fluid

    I have used gulf wester oil in my ZF aswell as a few other mates and they stuff is tops and cheap aswell we all noticed a diffrence straight away
  12. I smashed my brake sensor lol
  13. Car is all good only thing is the brake lights come on with a feathers touch not sure what I did! Came 1st in the Dyno with 377rwks and 2nd in the go to whoa! very happy and I rekon I was the only daily driven car in the finals if the go to whoa and the drag finals! and killed 3 pairs of tyres 4th gear power skids do that and all the 12yo get wet!
  14. I lose mine for 1 year on Wednesday :( :(
  15. Mallanats is awesome made 377rwks on a mainline dyno on a hotish day aswell cheering
  16. I love smashing boxes
  17. I told fluffy I get bored easy but she just can't learn anymore moves
  18. What killa wasps did it make?
  19. I went to heefcut when gazzanata were on check mate
  20. 3rd n 4th
  21. Real men go to mallanats :)
  22. I want to smash mine
  23. :stupid2:
×
×
  • Create New...