Jump to content

Frostyboy

Member
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frostyboy

  1. Happy Birthday Frostyboy!

  2. Happy Birthday Frostyboy!

  3. I cant access the pics :( its asking for a password on photobucket
  4. can some one pm me a map please the blue beast may make an appearence
  5. Just a quick question what are the benefits of running a girdle on the bottom of f6 typhoon built motors is it really necessary?
  6. My list of mods is on Xtreme Ford Tunings page under Autosalon also has dyno graph and videos
  7. I was running my F6 on E85 with a ported flapper no other modifications to the turbo
  8. Hi guys just a quick question dose anyone know what the highest rwkw BA/BF 6 cylinder turbo is with a standard turbo? I made 470rwkw at autosalon and so far it is the highest I have heard of. cheers
  9. Dyno graph and a couple of pictures are up at XFT's sponsored section
  10. Just letting every one know, Information on my f6 Typhoon is displayed on Xtreme Ford Tunings section under Autosalon 2010. Pictures and dyno sheet will be up tonght. cheers
  11. cheers for the positive comment champ but you might want to get your facts straight before making a comment like that I have only just got home from Autosalon and would appreciate if you would maybe get the right car next time. pm me if would like to discuss this further On a nicer note all the info on today and pictures will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow cheers
  12. What are the offsets front and rear on your phoon 18s
  13. process west surge tanks etm turbo oil feed pipes
  14. nice work mate
  15. were abouts are you if you are in perth I would recommend taking it to xtreme ford tuning and let simon have a look at it
×
×
  • Create New...