Jump to content

STICKS

Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by STICKS

  1. forgot to add, ive raced plenty of BA/BF with 270-290rwkw, ive only boosted my fg 2psi over stock and im neck to neck with them, I usually get 1car jump at the start because the smaller compressor wheel worx better with the fords cactus low rpm tourque curve. They eventually catch me and stay like stay next to eachother at like 200kph, 1/4 is over for me at that mph lol
  2. lol, man I doupt it will cost that much for upgraded compressor wheel!, the wheels are like 350, labour about 150 and a couple hundred to profile the comp cover.
  3. lol 250@tyres is sh*t for an sr20 and a big turbo!, that would be gay for drift, They must have had frk all boost in it wit bag cams. Spewing I couldnt bring the corolla would have been good to reall off a big number there but whats the point when there are no trophies. Headsex danny knows the ford software back to front, I can tell u know he wil tune a ford better than most shops out there. Ive tuned some big power cars myself so im talking from experience. Danny at springy motors is also great, ive known him from years back and he was always on the ball with his tune-ups. Spewing I couldnt get there I havnt seen him in ages. How many cars rocked up?
  4. good thread I gotta perform this mod soon and am dreading it!!
  5. fg stezza sux balls I hate mine especially the radio!! GGGRR my gf focus has a heaps better stereo!!
  6. I like the front speaker mounting plates can u buy them on their own?
  7. ye I did the same gps on ph, too much money for satnav, can u only put it on colour screens? I wonder if I can upgrade my fg to a colour?
  8. good work, lot of effort
  9. hrmm itl be good if we had some hard evidence about the differences
  10. might have to bring the corolla down and show u guys what u can do with half the cubes lol, I might go down in the ford and strap it on see what it makes.
  11. so u saying that f6 fg has bigger inj than xr6 fg stock? I thought they were the same
  12. how uch boost was that on? std fuel pump? well done dude must go well
  13. is that on std fuel pump? also are fuel pumps and inj the same as fg xr6t? well done dude that's killer,
  14. ive tuned my car on e85 and run 30psi boost, we are on the limit of the fuel. Although it does not knock audibly or on knock sensors it does begin to show on the plug when u are leaning on it wheather it be more timing or less fuel. Killer fuel, ive alread maxed out 2 bosch 044 and 4x1620cc inj making 400rwkw. u need plenty of fuel, and for tose that think u can run timing with e85 its not completely true. at high preasure ratios it does tend to burn quick. it may not knock but it will definatly show on the plug. Im trying to chase E98 if any1 has any. The problem with the e85 is they mix it with crappy fuels and addatives which do lower its octane so dont get too confident with it. I luv it and ive ran 9.28@145mph on it with my sr20det
  15. lol I just got my fg xr5t I took it sideways straight out of their driveway, be sure to vary the loads and dont let the engine idle for too long, u need to bed the rings in, best way to run in is around the mountains where the engine is always at different rpm and load. ive done 800kms of thrashing lol.
×
×
  • Create New...