Jump to content

mattson

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,340
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattson

  1. mattson

    Star Gazing

    yeah - like not Rob
  2. mattson

    Star Gazing

    you get to join the boat rob is in... girls get scared of little worms... PERIOD!
  3. my wife is going to show you all up... she's a pro underground drifter
  4. mattson

    Star Gazing

  5. yeah... get dirty it will... let me see if I can find a picture of the cars after the skid pan... they come back lookin like sh*t!! don't be suprised if the only bit of the car that is cleaned is the front windscreen I think the nearest car loves for me is nerang
  6. mattson

    Star Gazing

    yeah but no one wants to see picks of your wang through a zoom lens... little worms scare girls
  7. lol.. scotty for ADMIN
  8. my rates are $200 a shoot That'll give you an hours shooting and two hours post production and with a 8x10 print of the best photo and the rest on DVD. /end photography sales pitch pimp.
  9. I'm a photographer aren't I?
  10. Dude, I wouldn't waste your time... the WRX club run skid pans and LMVA days every other weekend and they work of a <1% wear ratio for a day on the pan... not trying to contradict Mack, but this is out of the horses mouth so to speak as I know how much of a screw around it is to change tyres.
  11. Yeah, in a new QLD first, she got married to Glenn and Tab and they ran away to have kids together. I believe they are naming their first born Mick Jagger (regardless of boy or girl)
  12. it can't look like dazza's car cause then dboss would die of a coronary... anything tough would be alright, it'd have to be a supercharged v8 as the regular ones aren't much puff and a typhoon gtho would be lame-o a new bodykit to the gt's would also be a necessity.
  13. mattson

    Star Gazing

  14. mattson

    Star Gazing

    haha, nah mate, that's not the sun, it's the moon rising Yep, these views rock, I'm going to go back out in winter time and get some shots of the milky way... when it's totally crisp
  15. cool, thanks Ian for clearing that up... 7am departure at Movie World then
  16. Now that we're all booked up and everyones confirmed... should we start looking at get together groups for the cruise up there? Shaz/Mack first post says we need to be there by 8am sharp, yet on the website it says 7:30am for registration...? could you guys confirm? Gold Coasters, from memory it's about a 1hour trip up to mt cotton... what say you all to a 6:30 departure from Movie World at Helensvale?
  17. good call Ian... keeping it early works for me too... due to the Skid Pan day first thing the next morning... I don't want to be out all night either. Matt
  18. mattson

    Star Gazing

    Whilst on location, I thought I'd stick around to get some shots of the night sky before the full moon came up and ruined it al let me know what ya'll think Matt
  19. great... I'm glad your copping it... only cause we're due up there in 3 weeks time and I don't want any of that sh*t around when I want to take pics! lol... sorry zap, I'm just kidding... the last thing you want is a sh*t holiday where you've gotta spend all your time indoors... useless QLD weather!
  20. looks like it's just the three of us (couples)
  21. extra for lunch here!
  22. Scotty, you comin along or what?
  23. hehehe yes, seems he's read the guide
  24. Yeah, nice pics mate... it's amazing what a bit of knowledge can do. the angles are good and same with the composition and lighting. Just be careful of background... the bunting and for sale signs in some shots make for distractions... but all in all
  25. oh well... good on ya Mack for being pateint
×
×
  • Create New...