Jump to content

-carty

Member
  • Posts

    1,966
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -carty

  1. im always running ad watch, which picks up any program trying to write information to the registry, whatpulse didnt write anything there, and there is no popup ads with it, spyware, etc your choice though
  2. :( didnt see that topic :(
  3. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1389610&page=1 some people really have no idea at all =/ maybe this shoud be in the modification forum? you decide
  4. go easy on him? nah give him your full attention :D
  5. for those who arent going to use this because of privacy stuff... check these links http://whatpulse.org/whatis.php http://whatpulse.org/policy.php
  6. http://whatpulse.org/ all ya gotto do is sign up, download the software and start typing and clicking... when you have made your account, and installed your software, login to the site, and on the side panel, click "Teams" and put xr6turboforums as your team, this way, we can keep track of how many keys and click each person on the forums makes, this isnt a competition as that no one gets a prize for most keys or clicks, just for fun... if anyone wants to do it or doesnt want to, up to them, but I thought it might be a little bit of fun to do...
  7. was a hell of a good game too... gg's to the blues and maroons
  8. ublucky man, hope you end up finding out who it was...
  9. its silly anywhere yes, but definatly on a highway like the m5, the amount of traffic, merging traffic, small spaces to get into and around etc. and with you saying its not safe on open country roads to speed, saying there is no fences? how do you think the farmers keep thier stock out of another farmers stock? fences and yes I know some stock get out of thier little "habitat" but they rarely go out onto the road...
  10. yea, leave the spoiler, that's what makes it an XR (plus other stuff) but it wont look as sporty without it... ill admit some cars look good without spoilers, but the xr's need them I believe
  11. found this over at ls1 forums, but also read it in the syd morning herald after I seen it there ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Police charge driver over 200kmh chase May 24, 2004 A man will face court next month after police allegedly detected him driving at 200kmh - twice the permitted speed - overnight. Police said a Bankstown Highway Patrol officer in an unmarked car followed a black 2003 model SS Late model camira westbound onto the M5 Motorway about 9.35pm (AEST) yesterday. The driver allegedly accelerated to 200kmh in a 100kmh zone before police stopped him near the Moorebank Avenue overpass. A 43-year-old Rosemeadow man had his licence immediately suspended and was issued with a court attendance notice for driving recklessly, furiously or at a speed or manner dangerous. He will appear in Liverpool Local Court on June 21. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pretty speedy
  12. wow... I remember seeing this ages ago on here, and a few weeks ago I was wondering what happened to your car, I searched the forum and you hadnt said anything of having it fixed... glad its fixed and you can enjoy it, if I remember correctly you said it had only like 300km? as what was said in the thread when you stated it was pranged, "bloody volvo drivers" that other xr8 yours too? anyway, nice rocker cover, really give the car character
  13. *your car is same age as your mates Late model camira yet yours is in better condition than his my xf against a mates vl... (he pranged his many times, and lots wrong with it, yet thinks its still a better car then mine)
  14. on the barcode on the k&n box that the filter was in, there is E-0945 that's most probable to be the part no. (yes its on an xr8)
  15. that's a keeper =/
  16. as for what somone said with the vs ss about having the right ride height and nice set of 17's, this is what I found in trading post, and its a nice looker too http://www.tradingpost.com.au/addisplay.as...arch&origpage=1 I tell ya, if I had some money at this point, that would be sitting in the driveway within a week... white I think looks the best on the vs ss as well... very nice car I think
  17. ive got 2 gumballs on my computer, one is the jackass gumball (season 3 episode 7) which is in europe going from london to russia (petersburg? or somthing like that) and the other is in the usa, and I tell ya, there is some mighty sweet cars in there, ferrari, lamborghini, porsche, skyline, bmw, bently, mercedes, just soo many nice exotics... good film to watch too
  18. im just wondering this fact, as is states in my sig, im wanting a nissan skyline GTR, ive actually been having doubts and thinking more along a Late model camira or a falcon, thing is, other then the BA's I dont like any other falcons (except 's witha big 351 or xy's the oldies etc) I was just wondering that if you had to make a choice (and dont say you wouldnt take one) what series Late model camira would you take, what model (s, ss, calais etc) would you have... there is really only 2 commodores that catch my eye really, and they are the VL Walkinshaw (so sleek looking to me, but ive always loved VL's) and the VS SS, reson why to love the VS SS, the bodykits on the ss's are actually better looking then the hsv's in the vs series, and with a little modification, you can have it running better then the hsv's. but anyway, what would be your choice and why
  19. good sleeping... bad wakeup =/ woken up at 6am by my brother to go to wagga... not happy jan
  20. well this happened quite a while ago, I had my car parked infront of the garage, it was night time, and mum had to go somewhere, she hops in the xr8 (garage door is closed) and she presses the button for it to open, she reverses out and "blam!" the rear of the XR smashes into the front of the xf, and with xfs being the older car, it would be built more tough right? well guess what... the xr only had some yellow paint smeared over the rear bumper, no visible damage at all, yet the xf, haha well its got a bigass dent in the front of the bonnet and the grill is broken, but that's all good cause its only an old xf, which is about to blow up (its a bomb, tappets are tick'n) but could you believe that? the ba came out on top...
  21. yea I know its sad... whats what isnt to be bored about at 11pm at night... =/
  22. you click to get into this forum, and under "FPV Typhoon" it says now, this car is going to be in production right, so really its not a concept anymore? I dunno, this will prob get flamed but im half bored, mods, move it also if needed...
  23. my borthers 6n/a ute has that prob, but its been like it since he got it, when got your foot on the clutch or its outta gear, and you turn the wheel all the way to the left or right, there is a deep moan type sound and its shudders, the rev's drop slightly also... not sure what it is =/
  24. -carty

    Car Bras

    I hate car bra's myself, they make the car look ugly, and as said be4, they are a pain to take off and put on all the time, cause if you leave them on, no matter how youve secured them, it will rub on your duco and leave an ugly mark/scratch no car bra I say
  25. well, found a thread a while ago over at SkylinesAustralia forums, and it has some good replies in it there... link to thier thread is here... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=33101 I havent got one really... just the one time where I got a RBT, and the cop asked me if I had anything to drink tonight, dunno why but I said "no thanks im right" but I quickly corrected myself...
×
×
  • Create New...