Jump to content

Brandonn

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandonn

  1. yer the road about gave me a bit of a laugh to must admit oi TV this was my opinion on the typical Expensive Daewoo driver...
  2. was wondering if u actual came on this site lol, forgot to ask ya the name of that site today I as typeing in www.scfc.com and getting some bullsh1t page haha ill get onto it
  3. typical Expensive Daewoo driver
  4. totally agree ay TV but just imagine if the world was full of ppl with half a brain or more we would have alot less laughs sitting up on alex hill now wouldnt we =-D there good fo a laugh
  5. anher fella with the fg ute will b out so there should b like 5 of us cya there at 2 =-D
  6. totally agree cant even give it to it in first without speeding lawl
  7. OMG so many police out in m ba tonight had a silver xr6 turbo beside me who pulled out of a side street reving it up beside me with 2 oldish men in there I just looked at em n laughed im sure they were cops eyy but yer there is tthouussands of em out well maybe 5 or 6 buts that's enough for me
  8. yer that 2 weekends away so ill let yas know a bit closer to the day =-D
  9. fair enough yer I did enjoy the sound of your spectating vixon had a nice whistle going, u still keen to get a sticker for sunny coast members? is n e 1 else willing to put some sort of a sticker on the back of thiers ?
  10. lol edit: from sunshine coast just north of brissy got a stocko 05 ute
  11. mmmm turbo vixen I wouldnt of just seen u going over alex hill a lil while ago would I? went n checked out them units to cheers
  12. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 104ord way better idea id be keen to tag along I rekon that is if u want ppl to come ofcourse
  13. details r sketchy atm was gonna just do the traditional "tough laps" mooloolaba m'dore but I guess we could pop into starbucks if u wana throw a stray coffee in there this sunday... haha 104ord that 12psi will just make the "viewing" more enjoyable wont it
  14. me n mitch will be .... what phantomchick calls spectating this sunday ...
  15. hahaha she seems pretty tame... sum randon drunk touched her car n I havnt seen n e murder cases in the paper.... yer the site wouldnt except my email msn or yahoo so had to make another 1 :S dont suppose u know what units sirocco r at m ba do u?
  16. taht would b me man haha chillin gon the hillin watchin the clowns n commys reving it was most humurous I must admit. was good to see the FORDS on the hiill for once ey
  17. I gotsta 05 uterus blue... haha the nut house.. I like it ill fit in well
  18. hello ppls ... im another sunny coast member I live at moooloolaba...
×
×
  • Create New...