Jump to content

Adrian_F6

Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adrian_F6

  1. lol. plenums are for people that wanna make real mans power hehehe.... tomoro tranny gets his f6!! fully sik!
  2. my last tornado had a 418rwkw street tune, I used it to tow a kanga tipper trailer with all the auger bits and a kanga on it, it was some of the most fun I had in that car, because the trailer and kanga weighed so much I was able to floor it going down the road at 60 and do massive burnouts LOL, probably not the best thing for the car but I couldnt care.... I think all up the trailer, bits and kanga weighed about 2.5tonne... the tornado was a zf 6A. I also towed the horse float with 2 horses, about 2.3tonne, however I drove very nicely due to the animals in the back. oh yeah...... private road......
  3. surely not.... you can buy calipers, rotors, pads and lines brand new off ebay for 3-3.5k
  4. the thermostat may open at 82 but the cars definately run hotter than that... I think the cars run at about 120 degrees or more with spirited driving.
  5. lol wtf? sinse when did I blow up an engine? I bought this ute from charlie and the ute already had a 310 motor in it because he put the motor from the ute in shyxr.... my last tornado had rods and had a wikkid agressive tune. but I more just wanted to see what this can push...
  6. looks good, why is there oil on the floor next to the disc? lol.... you been changing oil again?
  7. well its obviously something I would rather not do if I have to. seems the verdict is rods....
  8. My aim is to put the ute into the 10sec bracket on a highflowed .7 comp covered 35/40 turbo and I want as close to 450rwkw and an extremely aggressive tune as I can get, martin donnan of willall racing will be tuning it. the car has the nizpro plenum and ic kit, 4inch dump and 4inch nizpro zaust etc, im just wondering if the fg bottem end is the right donk for the job without having to put rods in. im not fussed if I have to, just wanted to know what ppl's thoughts were.
  9. yeah im going to be there in the r8.
  10. oh man that sux.... I feel 4 ya, whats ya next step gunna be?
  11. that does help cheers mate, very interesting actually, odd how the trans should not exceed 130 and yet ford use the coolant to help cool the zf oil, and the coolant itself I would have thought would be around 120+ degrees? interesting.
  12. Im planning on buying a tranny cooler and doing the setup on the f6 for the zf. I realise there is mixed results on these, however I have not found any threads which tell me the exact operating temp SAFE range of a zf trans, I hear that if they run too cold its no good and personally know if they run to hot they go into limp mode, so I was wondering if anyone knows what the operation temp range is, that is safe for a zf transmission, so what temp does it get to on normal operation (commuting), how hot does a perfectly good working zf get to under some hills/drag racing type scenarios without going into limp mode. I plan on going down the path of being able to control the temp a lot better so as to get the best life and pwr through the box. cheers.
  13. any news on how the cooler is going? im looking at a cooler for my ute also, cheers.
  14. yeah im also keen on an update as im looking into a cooler.
  15. no driving like a dickhead sounds boring
  16. Have a safe and fun christmas peoples. make sure you all drive safely, there will be sh*tloads of kids(only 10 points) on the road on there new bikes n sh*t so NO boostin!
  17. I have spotted the old tranny a few times in the gawler area of late, coming toward me in hewitt, I remember saying out loud "f*ckin tuff" bek goes "that's the old tranny" didnt realise till I got up close.
  18. Nice lookin car wayne, why is it for sale and how much? also... if its going what are you doin with the xcal3? dibs if you want to sell it seperate for some more coin
  19. new an option 5 malwood twin plate is 2200. who is repairing the beast?
  20. dom, that's a bugger man, :( at this stage I would like to keep it together, see how things pan out if enough interest in all the parts seperate ill seperate, but I found out its an option 5 twin plate not an option 6 twin plate, not that there is much difference, the option 5 still hands upto 550rwkw.
  21. I have a 35/40 with a .7 comp cover, does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to machine the .7 comp housing a little wider for a t04z comp wheel, and to install a t04z comp wheel?
  22. This website is gone to sh*t atm, I became a donating member so I could advertise more stuff for sale, and have a bigger avatar and its not allowing me to have even half the size avatar I want and errors everytime I try to advertise stuff for sale.
  23. Trying to get a ZF auto atm, I have a t56 conversion with malwood option 5 to sell, but the classified section is being a POS and you can't post in it!!!

  24. or a t56 .... wink wink LOL
×
×
  • Create New...