Jump to content

F6RD

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6RD

  1. excuse my ignorance but what does the shift light do, I didnt realise it came in cobalt.
  2. So you would go air/fuel over trans temp or fuel pressure? cause I was leaning towards fuel pressure im gonna keep it all cobalt series if I was to go air/fuel but I might get fussy and buy a fpv gauge holder and just have boost and oil pressure..... dunno cheers
  3. just edited. I found the part numbers, but cant decide wether to get fuel pressure, trans temp or air/fuel. Ive got a tripod and already have boost and oil pressure cheers
  4. I saw HIZZZZ in Yackandandah a couple of days ago. A yellow T, anyone? I also posted this in NSW spotted accidently.
  5. What do you meen by 2 real fpv's? It was a yellow turbo and I drive a turbo! I was visiting my grandpa who used to have a farm in Yack but now lives in Wodonga, and was checking out the town, for old time sake. Really nice place, pity about the hippys and queers that have moved in. Yeah I know I posted this in the NSW spotted whoops Were abouts do you live?
  6. I spotted HIZZZZ in Yakandandah couple of days ago. Anyone from here?
  7. I spotted WA2SLO today parked at frankston shopping centre, anyone from here?
  8. I thought a swap section might be good. What do ya's reckon?
  9. Ah I thought so, He told me she drove a turbo. that makes sense now.
  10. Spotted the famous Mick from pitlane this arvo in his xr8 on beach street Frankston and his secratary (I think) in the blue turbs G'day
  11. cheers mate
  12. Anyway I got the hose and it only cost me $15 sweeet now I just got to flush it and put new coolant in it.
  13. You too YA DOUCHE BAG Go eat a bag of dicks!
  14. Could it be the coolant I used? I only just changed it recently, might have got the wrong one or put to much in.
  15. Cheers Mate but might just go to ford tomoz. hopefully it isnt to dear or I might be asking you to get it from ya. Its the bottom hose of the two that comes out of the fire wall.
  16. Yeah I reduced the photo heaps so I could post it. but basically there is a split in the hose where you can see the coolant coming out. I cant seem to get a descent picture of it without reducing it to much HELP. Its not only this pic but every other time I try. maybe im just to computer illiterate.
  17. Lol Yeah I blew my load too, a real sexy sex car.
  18. I was perving on an astin martin (you know the one in the new bond film) when all of sudden heaps of smoke poured out from under th car and bonnet. luckily I had some tape and tools to fix it before I got home.
  19. Also the photography was excellent, pictures look great Tangcla Nice job. spewin I didnt go to authers seat.
  20. Yeah really enjoyed the cruise good destination and route, well orgaised and no confucious I meen confusion and good turn out. Best cruise so far, looking forward to the next one.
  21. Yeah im a sparky
  22. Yeah sounds good ill meet ya's there
  23. Huh Are you sure that was me. What colour car was it?
  24. You can take some photos from my sunroof, probably not real legal but hey.
×
×
  • Create New...