-
Posts
173 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by XRPhantom
-
2 people and were there! Can't wait :-)
-
Trumpy - Looks excellent mate. Can't wait until we get a 2nd order together. How do the colour of the lights (at night when lights are on) compare to the rest of the dash cluster lighting???
-
C'mon people's, there must be a few more of you wanting a gauge out there :-)
-
LOL @ JBXR6T - Yeah champ, she's got her own but luckily anything she uses it on comes out of her bank account not mine
-
YCL - I think if we all have to pay as 1 I wouldn't be the guy for the job as I don't even have a credit card (I know I know this day and age, but I wouldn't trust myself with one) as I was planning on using my girlfriends credit card for my payment and giving her the cash. So if your up to the task YCL that would be much appreciated. Let me know either way. Cheers, Greg
-
Mmmmmmm......*Second thoughts going through my mind*
-
Sorry to put you on a bum steer JBXR6T. The orange part was meant to be the font colour for the names of the people which didn't seem to have worked. Im pretty sure all gauges are the same colour as the dash instruments as shown in the picture Cdm posted in this thread. Sorry bout the mix up.
-
Ok we have 5 people already. Hustler Hingston Ms700 JBXR6T And myself. We need to know if it's for an Auto or Manual for the instructions of installation and if you want a 10psi or 15psi gauge. If anybody has a good idea on how we go about the payment side of things that would be great.
-
Excuse my stupidity but where is the BOV actually located?
-
Im keen on arranging another group purchase. Just curious how everyone goes about paying. Is it a COD sort of payment or do they require a down payment etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
-
Was just curious to see if people had some pics they could post of their after market wheels. Im wanting to get a set of 19's but not sure what to get. I have my eye on 2 so far but would like to see some actually on the car. Cheers guys
-
Guys & gals - I spoke to they guys at Gaugeworks in regards to the boost gauges and the guy said if we can get another group together we can get them for the same price otherwise it's $395 for an individual purchase. Im very keen to get one and a group order seems to be the go.
-
Maybe even try going to somewhere like Clarke Rubber and getting some non slip matting and getting it cut to fit.
-
Voy - That quote from Just Car insurance seems pretty damn low. From memory the quote I got from them was rediculous. Let me know how you go when you finally get the car and actually insure it. I'll be giving them a call if you get it for that price! Also what the excess like for them, I would be guessing pretty large, especially for our age!
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cdm, I would like a 15 psi gauge for my Auto. Could you PM me the details if a new order is arranged. Cheers :-)
-
PhantumUte - You have the same car, your 2 years older and the cost is half what I pay. I have only had 1 parking incident in the 6 years I have been driving but I still have 65% NCB through NRMA. How does 2 years make such a difference! Not happy Jan
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Im interested, But im with ktford, I would prefer a dual pod design like the ones in the (Dare I say it) HSV's. Boost plus intercooler temp would be perfect. But good job on the one shown in the pics....Looks awesome. The price is a bit steep for me though.
-
22, Wollongong, NRMA, 65% NCB, $2541, $450 excess, No one else would insure me.
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Good thing Blueprint looks good on all shapes :D Only a decent colour would look good on all shapes.. Except the VX SS that I saw yesterday painted Blueprint... Made me wanna chuck He probably wishes he bought a Ford.. Hey Cro - I've seen that one. I was out near Concord and saw it. looked pathetic. Not just because it was a Holden, just didn't suit it at all!
-
Cam - I took it to the Ford Service guys and he had no idea. Mumbled some crap then said take it to a Pro steering place (Which I know a really good one in Wollongong) and get them to check it out if they fix it we will pay for it under warranty :-) Took it to the steering joint a in 2 min (Literally) he had it fixed. Suggest you do the same Cam.
-
The ute is going back in today. My old man is taking it in as I am at work in Sydney and the dealer is located down home in Wollongong. I'd hate to be the service tech if he tries to give him the run around that this can't be rectified! I think it is absolutely pathetic that I was told this to begin with. I will let you know how I go Cam
-
I had the ute in to get the steering rack tightened, they fixed that problem but now the steering wheel when driving perfectly straight is off centre. Took it back to get them to check it out (And also replace the vertical door moulding on the drive's side pillar behind the door, which I have requested be fixed on the last 2 visit's and when I picked it up it was sitting correctly but by the time I got home the wind had got under it and it had come back out to which I found they had try to glue it on!!! ) anyway that's getting off the topic, so I get a call late Monday arfternoon and the service guy tells me the car is ready but they couldn't strighten the steering wheel that is as good as it gets and if they put it straight he said some about the steering wheel will just go off centre in the other direction. Im going back in on Saturday to get them to fix it because that to me seems like a load of But if someone could shed some light on the subject and tell me this guy is right I'd like to know. Anyhow, Happy New Year all.
-
63 days 2264km = 35.9km per day Work in Sydney Live in Wollongong. get the train to work. Leave early get home late so I never get to see my baby :-( Would be less k's but have made 2 trips to sydney for work in it. So it would really be under 2000km's on the clock.
-
Police Cars & Undercover Cars Spotted Thread
a topic replied to XRPhantom in General Automotive Talk
that's one downside to a car like this is it attracts the attention of the 5 O. I'd like to see what these highway patrol guys are like out of work hours. Cause they are when they're on the job. Hopefully BlueXRT you won't have any more encounters of the Blue kind in the future (Except for Blueprint) -
Steering Creeks When Turning Park/reverse Etc
XRPhantom replied to XRPhantom's topic in General Tech
Will do FORDTECH. Not sure exactly how they fixed mine as my old man picked it up for me but it is working like a treat now, but the wheel alignment is way out since I got it back, so im booked in for the 29th of this month to have this rectified and will ask them what was corrected on the steering to fix it. Cheers again
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.