Jump to content

rapt

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rapt

  1. I can see a problem here All the b**ching about the EDIT I had a tune by FORD the other day................................ NO DYNO They DONT DYNO EVERY CAR...........my service department doesnt have one PLUG and PLAY its the way to go FOR NOW!!!!!!!!! NO FUEL= NO GO NO OIL =BANG If you got fuel /air and oil.............WOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And an EDIT
  2. 10psi in my T is causing problems WHEEL SPIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Though today I did notice whilst drifting up the road TC wasnt working The TC indicator stayed lit,I never turned it OFF Does the TC not work over a certain speed or revs? ps: Road was dry
  3. I had a service the other day,not a word from the dealer It was set to factory settings the night before
  4. rapt

    Tyres

    I have run out of time, was going to rotate but they say the fronts are far-ruked In need tyres by the weekend,not many options here Im booked in for goodyear F1s at $255 a pop So if you see a phantom T with goodyear F1s complete with an EDIT on the GREAT OCEAN ROAD next week its ME I will be in the passenger seat after noon on all days THANKS GUYS
  5. It was manual, I'm not sure of the stock figure exactly I think it was 203kw. DW Was there he may remember. mmmmmmm sounds a lot for a stock T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Im gonna go to 10psi tomorrow if its not wet,for FUN:D 8 psi is awsome :D
  7. To be honest I dont like the BULGE I like smooth lines But having said that some vents would be good !!!!!!!!!!
  8. rapt

    Tyres

    Keep it up guys this is what we want
  9. Three questions that I havent yet seen the answers to:- 1) what are the claimed rwkw and therfore engine KW for the 8psi and 10 psi maps on a standard T with no custome tune? 2) can you still safely use the lower 2 fuel grades, being unleaded (91 Ron) and premium (95 Ron) with the 8psi edit? 3) how long does it actually take to swap between the different maps, including back to standard? at a guess the 10psi would be about 230 rwkw 8psi about 200 rwkw as I said a guess
  10. SWMO took the T for a run today,highway/freeway driving @400ks boost on 8 the T got 10.5ltr per 100ks Sounds OK to me
  11. rapt

    Tyres

    Thanks for the feedback guys This is good for all of us on deciding what tyre to buy next Its good to hear about the cheaper tyres and the expensive tyres with handling and life
  12. A 4 hour run today, freeway and highway 10.5 ltr per 100ks Sounds ok to me
  13. rapt

    Tyres

    Thanks for that TRACK When I win lotto they will be a serious thought :nugget:
  14. rapt

    Tyres

    I need new front tyres as mine have scrubbed on the inside,17 inch They are sava,Im not happy with them as they arnt too good in the wet. can anyone please tell me what you have bought and what they handle like in all conditions, also can you tell me how much you paid. can anyone tell me what they think of nankang tyres as from what I have read they seem pretty good for the price. sorry wrong department
  15. OHHHHHHHH I :pooh:myself my SWMBO asked me HOW MUCH....................$300.00 dear mmmmmm BLOODY waste of money MMMMM Id better hide the CC statement Thanks Mal
  16. I look forward to hearing more. Surprised youre not driving it now Time for a nice cool drink Gav
  17. Sounds like fun. Did you use both of the options on it. I only had time for a quick spin,more fun tomorrow
  18. Got my EDIT today All I can say is when it gets to nearly 4000 revs WOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Feels like iv been hit up the ass by a semi .....................off she goes Service tomorrow mmmmmmm that will be intersting Shes back to factory setting for that ....................What codes??????????
  19. std till you have a problem same with the injectors just a little equation for you all if you have 6000 rpm you then divide this by 60 seconds it gives you 100 milliseconds you then multi ply this by 2 as the pcm only fires injectors every 2nd rpm/4th stroke you now have 200 milliseconds you then divde this by six as you have six pulse's due to cylinder count it gives you 33.333333 milliseconds you then divide this by 100 to give you duty cycle and as an example pretzel uses 14 milliseconds at 10 psi boost how much dutycycle is he using and how much injector has he left for more power? this is at best your answer to injector size!!!!! enjoy dw LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:
  20. Although I have been for a ride in a car with the 10psi map... very impressive Is it worth $1300.00 Some people with agendas arnt impressed
  21. RIGHT I have had enough Three days I have been pacing, im gonna wear the carpet out waiting for the delivery van WHERE is my EDIT ? :( sounds good dave good work xrturb :banghead:
  22. turb ya really startn to piss me off If da pizza boy has 2 more days off im gonna crack it
  23. Im still waiting for my EDIT :(
  24. looks like im the only sucker that is o well knocking off anyway to go for lunch! Im the sucker- 24-7-365 for me Well the inlaws are due,with the grange and malooos,EDIT didnt show I have started plan B B=NO drink driving :grininvasion:
×
×
  • Create New...