Jump to content

rapt

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rapt

  1. rapt

    First Real Kill

    great stories guys Whats that about hair Rob :o
  2. rapt

    First Real Kill

    If we do it again ill give it a run in std form 8psi and 10psi should be interesting You been beaten yet Rob ? :lol:
  3. rapt

    First Real Kill

  4. rapt

    Truck Me!

    Great pics
  5. Welcome Fozzie It only gets better mate Some pics please
  6. rapt

    Stripes

    Im no fan of stripes But MR TURBOS bonnet stripes looks great I dont think stripes on phantom would look any good IMOP
  7. rapt

    First Real Kill

  8. rapt

    First Real Kill

    *beep* the chockies I had a win KICKED A black SS
  9. ohhhhhh can FORDBOY change gears :lol:
  10. rapt

    First Real Kill

    Did I say somthing wrong
  11. Dunno I had the stall problem not like that though?
  12. I got a 5.6 somthing I think the run before I got a 5.49 I think......I could be wrong Its all new to me Nobody wanted to hop in with grandad :lol: I had a great time WHO CARES
  13. rapt

    First Real Kill

    Thanks Scotty :D
  14. rapt

    First Real Kill

    Standard!!! good job that will happen every time...No I have the EDIT I dont blame the Edit I think somthing else is wrong
  15. rapt

    First Real Kill

    I forgot about u Flukeyluke ( NO spring chicken either ) :lol: How can u young asses aford an XR6T ?
  16. rapt

    First Real Kill

    Thank god Brian and George oh and Craig ( Craigs no spring chicken ) were there on sunday :lol: I bet hes really pissed off
  17. rapt

    First Real Kill

    Im pretty happy as there is not many chances for me to have a real go As I entered the roundabout that leads on to the freeway I spotted a black ss I was that keen I forgot all tactics With a full tank of juice- traction control ON- left it in d for drive and had Ash with me He was alone He was right up my ass so I slowed it down to 40ks around the swooping bend that leads to the freeway There was a break in the traffic He off and pulled out caught me by surprise so he got the jump I into it and away we went We went to about 120ks I looked back to see we had pulled a clear margin on him I thought Ill give him another go so I slowed to about 60 ks and waited and waited and waited GUESS WHAT he was to scared to pass me :lol: My first SS IM PRETTY HAPPY
  18. geea your car sounded as if it should of popped out a set of wings so you could fly home!!! ash
  19. rapt

    G-tech

    Eugene give me your bank details I will direct deposit when u know how much
  20. What I didnt tell u guys in the 0 to 100 tests my car wasnt running right,I had no secondary kick at 3500 revs This is before I blew a hose Im gonna get a proper tune and see what happens
  21. sh*t Im burnt
  22. THANK YOU so much Rob U made the effort to chat and bullsh*t now I have friends on this site To the people I have meet today good health and good wishes I had a GREAT DAY
  23. Thanks Geea u made our day im no rev head but I loved it and so did my son
×
×
  • Create New...