Jump to content

Hitman

Member
  • Posts

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hitman

  1. The Subaru was the same story, that was the best place for that size cooler it gets max air flow when on the move and it's not inclosed at all, so would not get hot air pocket under the car at all.. As well we are looking at a air for this setup but we will see how it goes..
  2. After pulling the whole front of the car apart to find a place with the most air flow we found that this was the best place for that size oil cooler, the cooler is on an angle to improve Air flow (Plus it's protect from stones and so on where it is), We talked about putting a scoop on but we will test for a few weeks a see how it goes without one..
  3. You would think 1999 STI 2 door would have one as well but NO, my mate got his installed at the same time as my one..
  4. Yep the BA has no oil cooler and trying to get it setup a 100% was a job and a half...
  5. Hi guys, It's been a while and the mods are still going, just got engine oil cooler installed and what a job trying fined the best place for max air flow (Cooler is on and angle pic's don't really show it) but found a great place and was able to install a large cooler (13 row)… Some pic enjoy (will have more soon of the oil filter adapter)..
  6. So is it good to have????
  7. I still have my TSI setup, I don't know if I should go the edit way!!!!!! Dave
  8. Oh getting K & N filter as well as everyone was sold out of them!!!!! My luck... (Using a cheap $20 one till new one gets in) Dave
  9. Still have not finished car yet....pod will be inclosed once I get the martials this week, plus pod gets lots of cold air where it is too…had car tuned but still not resolved issue what I need is on the below link at APS http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/swing_valve.htm So still working not yet finished.......will post more pics when all done… Dave
  10. Well it's a bit like Dave
  11. Nearly finished just needs to be sprayed black and get a high flow turbocharger swing valve as car is over boosting with the new setup (I was told this would happen should have listened )…Pic’s below Dave
  12. Nearly finish new pluming last night, has some shots mid work......pic's below Should have it all finished today and tuned... Dave
  13. Don't take that crap from ford, go up the ladder and talk to the manger and if no luck his manger till they fix your car........ I have been down this road and it sucks but you have to bring the fear of god to these people at ford...... It works... Dave
  14. That's not a bad price, they are about $550 from Ford, when you supply a F6 VIN... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Dam $550.... I am just getting the pod for $240 I happy with paying that.... Dave
  15. Just had a look at Ebay a set sold for $422.60 have a look link below, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 Dave
  16. Have a look at these links, http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...41&hl=fuel+pump http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...15927&hl=walbro Dave
  17. MS700 all I can say is Dave
  18. Now, I have just got of the phone with my ford dealer , and the story is genuine FPV need VIN to sell to you (So that's no sale) or non genuine FPV but made by ford and we can sell to you...........Ok I am going Saturday to look at it they have it in stock and it looks exactly like the FPV one with out the gauges.....I will let you known Dave
  19. Chris could we see some of the work Dave
  20. It's time consuming, and you need the correct tools for air con.....
  21. Ass Ross adv should I be changing turbo swing gate too the APS recommend one with their intercooler? or only if I go over 10PSI...... Dave
  22. Hi Ross, Well I will tell you in 2 weeks (Could be yes) as I am getting capa edit and custom pluming like geea Pic below and tune so I will update you then... Dave
  23. Hi guys, It’s about time I have installed the APS Intercooler over the weekend all done in a day at the mate’s place, very happy with the install easy to do. Well pic's below of the finished product… Dave
  24. Thanks Guys for the help.... Dave
  25. Hi Guys, Quick question what is the ford part number for the Typhoon Gauges/Pod. Dave
×
×
  • Create New...