Jump to content

b-rad

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    257
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by b-rad

  1. hahahahah
  2. b-rad

    Power

    alrighty after searching all over forum then searching in google then wound up looking at mags a still can't find any pictures on were to find these things anyone able to help with pictures
  3. b-rad

    Power

    thanks searching now but is there any threads on this with pics?
  4. b-rad

    Power

    dose anyone no where I can get power from in a BF MKII ute to power my UHF preferable without cutting and breaking things
  5. im really happy with the 8 then only thing ide ever get rid of it for would be F6 but I just love planting it and listening to the exhaust carnt beat that
  6. yeah I carnt see them being much slower after playing with T's for awhile now this dose not seem any slower at all
  7. are you talking about fuse box
  8. and ide belive it if it was a hot night after a few runs but it was the first run on a 25 degree night so no heat worrys there
  9. *cough* nissan diseases *cough* hahaha every other time you tried you were into it before I realised and gone before I could change gear
  10. ha awesome will goo look now as for hiddeous call it want you want mate we al think the same thing when we see fellas in a purple car
  11. cool will go have a chat got a few mates there
  12. says the one with a purple ute? hahahah
  13. also my auto head lights are just always on when the car is on they dont go off in the day and on at night there just always on they go off once I turn the car off though
  14. Hahahahaha I keep telling him that.... but yeah I dont thing hes bad and we are pretty on par with gear changes and getting off the line we were even through first second I pulled away n just kept going
  15. sorry both 6speed manual
  16. I have just recently brought an BF MKII XR8 ute in octane and was wondering if its rev limited or not and if so at what RPM I also thought the T was faster but lined up a mate and raped him by a car length or 2. his is BA MKII stock T his T my Ute
  17. I would have put BA's sub 20k MKII 20-25 depending K's
  18. Engine is the same until 06/06 model BF's will only hold aprox 300rwkw Check trip computer for feul consuption to no if its been thrashed 25K is decant could poble get it a bit lower MKII BA's came out in october I belive take it for a drive make sure no silly noises suspension on MKII BA where noise all I can think of
  19. I have a ladie friend here she says she will give you a hand job for 200 bucks
  20. read this http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2924 should answer your Q's
  21. Ide say its the bulbs, but I belive there is 2 seperate fuses for high and low beam in the fuse box in engine bay
  22. excactly I lost mine on wednesday last week wasnt driving it was parked at work water was half way up car and was written off, I still managed to drive it home with a lap full of water
  23. Not 100%, I was once told its from extra reinforcement, but don't no how true that is.
  24. BA MKII 1690KG - Sedan manual 1710KG - Sedan auto 1785KG - UTE manual 1805KG - UTE auto
  25. if your not syncing at 1.5MB because of line distance you shouldn't have ADSL find out what site your ISP uses for speed tests, sites such as speed test.net are inacurate test from there see how you go. check make sure all home phones have filter/splitters on them remove all items from line except modem and check sync speed
×
×
  • Create New...