Jump to content

b-rad

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    257
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by b-rad

  1. ive managed to get the lid of bymyself wasnt easy but only took 10 mins as mentioned wouldnt try again bymyself but dose anyone now hoe to get the roll bar peices off ? I can get to the bolt down the side of tray but other bolt is between cab and tub and I cannot get to it ?
  2. dealer has already blamed previous owner ide agree with him then ask why it was not repaired
  3. Also it was a condition of sale that the paint work was touched up. there fore it was like it when you got it they need to fix it ???
  4. im guesssing a set no idea why ude put indavidual price up but there about what ive seen else ware aslwell
  5. http://www.intunemotorsport.com.au/Intune/Camshaftsx.html that's where I been looking doing the tuning myself to so that's gonna save some $$$ im thinking of doing stuff I dont need a tune for first though
  6. 5-7 I think your doing it wrong I was loking more at 2 - 2.5K
  7. hahaha agreed so much wasted money I have the SS induction intake with wide mouth I dont like it though ( was on car when I brought it ) exhaust will be my next thing I think not sure what to do/get I want quads but from the look of it the spare tyre is in the way would love twin thottle body 1500 aint to bad though was looking at throttle body spacer aswell not sure what benifit im gonna gain I just want a clean safe 300rwkw
  8. AFAIK = as far as I know my limmiter is 6400 and ive hit it a few times generally change gear at 5500+6000 when getting stuck into it what exhaust have you got and Mika ive also herd that they are quite strong but every tuner has said oil pump gears is next step after tune so getting confused
  9. AFAIK tune will get 220-240 rwkw but unsure will hopfully have mine tuned shortly what is your limmiter set too ?
  10. b-rad

    Oil Pump Gear

    its a manual dont have undrives yet but looking into it looking at 300rwkw plus the car see's the track quite often
  11. Hey Guys I know this isnt XR8forum.com but dose anyone know at what power do oil pump gears in the BF MKII XR8 tend to let go Cheers Brad
  12. Twin turbo kit is cheaper aswell (against big name chargers) I also own an XR8 ute im finding it realy hard to find anything about mods though like whats gonna brake at what power they say oil pump gears go very quickly though did you get a custom tune or is it generic
  13. white looks horn as are you using a front end on the carpc ?
  14. 26 -28K
  15. Good luck getting over 15K
  16. hahah yeah sounds more intence they way you say it can def understand where its time consuming I own a ute so heaps easier neways
  17. hahahah gold maybe she wont steal cars next time ?
  18. am I missing somthing why do you guys think it would take so long ? ide say DIY full day tops should be easy to knock off in half day?
  19. Has anyone gots pics of octane utes ? with aftermarket wheels if possible and with soft cover if possible
  20. yeah balance and alignment have been checked ive don it in the sedans no worrys ive herd of other people having similar issues in the utes
  21. thanks for the constructive critizim....but at the drags where its legal and such and on the track how can I beat it
  22. I took the ute out on some private road for some speed testing when I got up over 150 it was all over the place by 180 I could barley keep it in my lane and had to back off anyone know how to beat this im guessing suspension and maby sway bars any ideas? Thanks Brad
  23. b-rad

    Power

    cheers wouldn't happen to no witch one is witch?
  24. haha dont give him ideas the sound is what sold it for me just can't beat it
  25. b-rad

    Power

    oh I was wondering what you was talking about nar I no where that one is was sorta trying to avoid it but I think ill go with it seems the simplest thanks though
×
×
  • Create New...