-
Posts
1,195 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by MRDOSE
-
All black Simmons would look mint.. Or Black with chrome dish or all chrome in my opinion. I love black on black, looks tough as f*ck
-
Tell me about it bro.. Im frothing!! The money was meant to go toward mods not keeping the thing on the road >___< could have been worse I guess..
-
-
No worries man and Sam from Tempe tyres is a real great guy to deal with when ordering simmons. Very helpful when I ordered mine for my rx3. Have been seriously considering some more for my new xr6
-
I guess it depends which one is finished first hahaha they're both in seperate work shops now :( my wallet is bone dry lol I'm sure I'll bring it out for a few cruises and shoots anyway, engines rebuilt so need to put as many Ks as I can so I can do the final tune and start racing haha
-
I've always wanted that queen st rx3.. sh*t it's almost worth selling mine and my xr6 lol
-
Few in here http://www.tempetyres.com.au/gallery_index.asp?Group=Simmons+Wheels And I remember SHYXR had some chrome ones
-
Fingers crossed my car is up and running by this now that Ive blown a head gasket.. the money I have to fork out for this was going towards some mods to make for a better photoshoot :f*ckyou:
-
And mrdose is off the road again -.- went in to service the gearbox before I started any modifications and turns out I've got a I <3 Bananas blown head gasket!! Could have been a lot worse I guess.. Glad I noticed it now instead of thrashing around all weekend and being up for a full rebuild :( maybe I just wasnt meant to own a ford.. FML
-
You can get lower grills to fit BA/BF too, just type it in
-
I'm not too sure if he's selling the same ones but back them you could buy em as a matching top and bottom kit.. I've got a pic of another forum member with both on somewhere. Don't think I'd want a lower grill but.. I'd imagine it would block a lot of airflow to the cooler..
-
Oh awesome thanks for the link mate!! I sent him a message and will reply back here incase others where looking for the same thing
-
Got My Diff Replaced Under Warranty Today, And Guess What ?
MRDOSE replied to Boganspeed's topic in General Automotive Talk
Maybe it's a sign to get serious with a fully rebuilt diff and 4 link set up -
Thanks mate, had a look but couldn't find him. Plenty of the lower grills for sale but none for the upper.. May have to make my own
-
That's guys.. Hope the health gets better too haha I miss the small things, jogging, working out, walking to my bedroom haha
-
So I've been away from the xr scene for a while now and am finally back. A few years ago there was a guy on eBay selling after market grill replacements for XRs. Does anyone know if he still operates or if someone can point me in another direction? Cheers for any help.
-
Is there a cost involved in this one? Should give me plenty of time to do some mods
-
Still pretty bad to be honest mate.. Other week I had to sit in a damn chair for 6 hours while I got an iron transfusion, they've bumped up my meds and chemo and in general just not getting better. Only way I can function day to day is with OxyContin lol! Been referred to another specialist in the city but that's bloody July! Enjoying life while I can with my two turbo cars now haha thanks for asking mate.
-
Hey man, here's a small thread on the progress. It's only an 808 mocked up with a 12a front but to be honest it doesn't bother me it's an 808, when I was shopping at the time and even now it's hard to find genuine rx3s in good condition and at a good price. Plus when the time comes (pretty soon) I won't hesitate to cut it up for some mini tubs lol!!! It's come a fair bit further since all the pics at the end and is almost done. Already been approved for a fast fours & rotaries shoot, possible cover. I'll be sure to add the shoot pics once it's been done Now it's time to start modding my new T hahaha
-
Mate I am over the moon! haha Out of all the cars I test drove, as soon as I was back in this T I knew I was home again and I had to have it hahaha and yeah Ill never get rid of my mazda.. I could have sold it and bought a FG F6 but I love it too damn much haha A lot of the old boys from back when I was on here seem to have dissappeared?? lol
-
Well as some of you may remember last year I put my 400rwkw Two tone BA xr6 turbo into a tree and was written off.. After building my Mazda rx3 and suffering everyday in my sh*tty Late model camira wagon with no aircon or heater I had enough and it was time to upgrade. After a long search and many a test drive, from V8s to SUVs and everything inbetween, the moment I sat in this car I knew I had to buy it. I wish I had the money for an FG but I got this for a bargain. Its a '07 BF XR6 Turbo Mk2 in white with premium sound and wow.. After driving my wagon around for the last year this thing is like pure luxury!! Haha I don't have any crazy plans for it, that's what my rx3 is for but I will do the usual flash tune and cooler kit, lower it and throw on my old 20s and just enjoy it. I only just picked it up and am at work so haven't had a chance to take some pics so these will have to do for now. How I've missed the turbo barras!! I only wish I wasn't so injured after the accident to take all the go fast bolt ons off my old xr6 :( ah well..
-
Unfortinately I dont have the $$$$ for an FG but I went and had a look at a nice BF mk2 today, Ive made an offer so we will see what he says *fingers crossed*
-
Im looking at buying a new T so Id be down for this
-
http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=163207&start=40 this 1300 is for sale.. you know you want it
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.