yea iv been talkin to sum but they jus chuk the whole kit in the tray n forget bout it, id like atleasdt sum room in my boot. also not sure to do this or new intercooler kit...
it does it even without my foot on the break... im not the most mechanically minded person and wouldn have a clue how to calibrate it.. should I take it to a mechanic?
I recently bought a used ba 03 xr6t and now at low speeds, say coming up to lights or turning a corner/cruising the maccas drive through the loud squeeky noise comes from my car, at first I thought it was my break pads but theyre fine.. any ideas???
looking to upgrade my xr6t but cant decide between PLAZMAMAN or RAPIDsystems intercooler kits, and comments, advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated
I purchased one of these and took it to a auto electrician to get it fitted and was told it could not be done, anyone no anything about this or if there is a way to install it?