-
Posts
685 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Tree Monkey
-
The world PGA tour.
-
Were yould you find a 100 white guy's chasing one black man?
-
Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.
Tree Monkey replied to marty69's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
sir fudge packer to you! -
Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.
Tree Monkey replied to marty69's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
this is in the lead -
hay dags I think I found one of your love children
-
28 more
-
F6 Gauges And Loom Into Xr6t - Where?
Tree Monkey replied to ottafish's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
I think you will find that the boost sensor on the f6 is on the intercooler(vdo type) so you will need the harness that connects to this and the oil pressure I am not sure about it could use the exsisting one but I am ority sure it has it's own sender. Just get yourself a set of cobolts insted. the f6 boost sensor -
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to Tree Monkey in Classifieds & Group Buys
[quote name='hqracer89' post='658347' date='Apr 14 2008, 09:27 AM']Put me down for valve springs please.[/quote] I am seeing what price nizpro can come up with for a 25 set buy. -
That little detail that ruins your photo
-
if it was up here I would lend mine, or maby I should do a cruse down there. Try find 2 cobras that would look the sh*t.
-
Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.
Tree Monkey replied to marty69's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
I was looking at your plate but by the time I change it to a fpv one it would cost $500+ -
if I can get them for $250/set inc postage I will start the group buy.
-
Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.
Tree Monkey replied to marty69's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
1 day left and still no plate that does it for me. -
Best Tattoo in the World........ This guy had what he thought was a great tattoo. Until He Went To Jail.
-
that's what I was looking for
-
Does crime doesn't pay? I don't think so, in fact they pay too much! Mexican Authorities Raid a Drug Dealer's House Okay, if you look closely at the last picture, there are 34 columns, stacked 10 rows deep, for 340 stacks (and that's only counting the full stacks, not the partial one at the front, not the foreign currency, and none of the other stashes in suitcases and cabinets). Since those all appear to be $100 bills, that means that ONE SINGLE LAYER OF BILLS ALONE would be worth $34,000 - and how many layers deep would you guess that goes?!? To give you a hint, a ream of copy paper (500 sheets) is just 2' high - if 500 bills took up twice that much space, say 4' high, then the stack in the first photo is approximately $204,000,000 per foot deep! The stack looks like it could be about three feet high (again, I'm not even counting the partial stacks at the front), which would bring it to $612,000,000. Add up the other stashes, including the partial row in front - and I'll bet there's more than a BILLION DOLLARS - in CASH - in that house
-
-
Subject: One Tough Camper WARNING Do not look if you have just eaten!!!!! One Tough Camper.................. Polar Bear Attack in the High Arctic This is from up in the Yukon , this chap is lucky to be alive. The guy survived the bear attack. The bear jumped on him while he was sleeping in his tent and he managed to get it off of him and shoot it .. KINDA MAKES YA WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND HIDE UNDER THE BED, EH?
-
I was looking at the muffins
-
I have been told that they are the same as nizpro's springs(that's who nizpro get them of) and nispro sell them for $302 a set at the moment. I am looking in to a group buy and the supplier sent me this today.Hi, We do a spring and Moly retainer kit for these, 10 sets at $289.40 per set and 25 sets at $257.30 per set. Freight costs applicable. Cheers. just wondering if we need the retainers?
-
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to Tree Monkey in Classifieds & Group Buys
[quote name='Tree Monkey' post='652792' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:00 PM']yes i did mean the group buy thred space. i all so ment injectors not valve springs, but i will see what i can set up for them as well.[/quote] email just recived today:- Hi, We do a spring and Moly retainer kit for these, 10 sets at $289.40 per set and 25 sets at $257.30 per set. Freight costs applicable. Cheers. Just wondering if we need the retainers? or just the springs. -
motivational
-
fail
-
art is rubbish
-
Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.
Tree Monkey replied to marty69's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
This is a plate for a ford not a holden.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.