Jump to content

BYBYHSV

Member
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BYBYHSV

  1. God damn I love those rims. They just suit it so well
  2. Just found this thread! Kept me laughing all morning. Keep em coming!
  3. Nice
  4. Its a manual, I paid $44000 for it which included upgrading from the 18" wheels that came with it to the FPV 19s. And the "fifth dimension" package and wheels and tyres insurance, and for them to change the hard cover to a flat one Yeah I just think the covers that come with it are terrible! Did around 200kks today. How long should I wait until I give it heaps? Love the site fellas, great forum
  5. After 7 weeks of getting screwed around by my dealer I finally have my ute, Picked it up at dealers today. Mods ill be doing to it are lowering it asap, as low as possible, front mount, fuel pump, injectors, edit tune and exhaust, looking for 300kw (RWKW). Anyway its a craig lowndes special, I ditched the wheels in favour of the FPV gts. I wanted the flat ute cover, but they fukt that up too. Next week ill get it fitted. Anyway hope you like At the dealers showroom Somewhere in perth
  6. Ill have to show that to my grand kids one day! that's awesome.
  7. Hey people, I pick up my ute next week finally, (lighting strike craig lowndes special), and I didnt like the wheels that it came with, I wanted BF MK11 typhoons, but they told me they,(dealer) couldnt get them. Anyway was hoping to see if anyone had any pictures of your one with a set of BF FPV GTs on, I saw a black one just a glimpse and it looked really good. Any pics with any different wheel combo would be appreciated. Id love to see a ute with the BF MK11 phoons on though. Anyway, loving the site cheers guys, Woodzy
  8. Hey guys im new to this forum, as ive just bought a new craig lowndes XR6T ute. I got it in a manual with typhoon wheels. I got it in lighting strike with the street tint window tint. I asked the dealer to ditch the ute cover in favour of just a simple flat one. I dont like the rear wing and the bulge in the cover. Pretty happy with the few extras I got with the lowndes package but if I pull the lowndesy decals off will that make me unfaithful and become a non purist. That doesnt really bother me but I do think lowndesys name should of been on a fire breathing monster, as said earlier on in the forum even a beefer suspension and over 300kw package would of been great. I heard 600 were made??? Anyway im a very happy man and I cant wait to get back home to perth to pick it up as im in Tom Price for two weeks which sucks. Anyone know of anyone doing packages for these in perth? I would really like to get into the 11's with this. Anyway ill get sum pics happening when I get it. Cheers guys
×
×
  • Create New...