-
Posts
201 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Superpursuit83
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
pleeeeeeese bring E85 on pump.... Buggered if I am going to run it full time from jerrys! I was drooling over the 2 big tankers of it at the V8's. Said to a guy that was carting a drum of it "Hey mate just throw that in my ute" With a wanker attitude he says "It will Kill ya engine in 3 minutes" I said "Not bloody likely" He gives me a look ! I said "We are not all drum pushing trolley boys mate, do you want to know how to set up a street car for E85" ...hahaa..lol Why do people assume your an idiot and dont know anything. But I was probably the eleventy millionth person to ask him for a drum I suppose -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Yeah, they cop a lot but most of it is justified. XFT is a good friend of mine so I am probably Bias. But I have seen so much dodgy work come to Simons place from other shops it aint funny. Some of it makes your jaw drop to the floor. I know everyone is allowed to make mistakes but in my personel experience (Before I met XFT) and what I have seen, BPT is one of the worst for fixing there own stuff ups. And I know if your not happy with any upgrades that XFT do he will put it back the way it was and refund ya. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Ahh WRONG sorry. Useless on both counts. Dont know how to admit to a stuff up or fix anything they did wrong. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nah,Ya utes say commercial vehicle on the compliance plate. Just have to fill out the modification form and mail it off. Wait forever and get a reply. Maybe take it to the pits, I am not sure. I had mine all sorted when blower etc got approved -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
You drive a UTE, which is a commercial vehicle. Get a $20.00 permit and you can run 50% larger tyres rims (or 30% for sedan I think). I run 10's with 295 rubber on back. 8's with 245 on front. No problems. I am allowed to go to 365 rubber as long as it is noted on my permit. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Or try Combined Smash Repairs in Gympie Way Willeton 94576822. They did my ute and repaired the wifes Bionic turbo. Top job too. See Wayne tell him John JGB Cranes sent ya.They also do my smash repairs on work utes etc -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
It does not matter to a copper. They only have to SUSPECT a problem to make you get your car checked at an inspection pit. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
NO!!! Not Brakes West Myaree any more. Rodney was the Guru down there and he started his own bussiness in Augusta St Willetton. Just behind bunnings on High rd. 94576709... Brake Fabricators Australia I think?? I lost confidence in Brakewest when they tried to put XT sedan brakes on my ute. Then I found Rodney setting up his shop. He also advertised in Perth Street Car a coupla times. Brake Fabricators WA Brake Fabricators WA Place page 7 Augusta St Willetton WA 6155 (08) 9457 6709 -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
The roads up the dams are great but you need the good brakes to really get into it. And Roe Hw onto Freeway North is a great sweeping left hand 270degree turn. My best is 110kmh before I got scared. the risk of understeer at that speed scared me a little with the barriers etc -
Why didnt I see any of you ? that's right, I was sulking out the back waiting for the wife to bring me my emergency spare fanbelt I left at home. But now I know my ute will do a 17 second pass with no blower ... LOL
-
I am going tonight, finally give the ally block a test run. Due to the fact that my gearbox is protesting a bit lately I will only be running on my street tyres 295/19/35. Hopefully get into 11's ?
-
Max 2011 Show N Shine + Dyno Comp April 3
Superpursuit83 replied to Gonz's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Ahh no fighting here.. Just setting bait to get the boys out.. I will bring maybe 15psi and E85. See what happens -
Max 2011 Show N Shine + Dyno Comp April 3
Superpursuit83 replied to Gonz's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
You forget my friend that I also have a Xtreme tuned Late Model BFII Turbo Sedan, Bionic with sunroof and the plates 1DANIELLE (OK so its the wifes car but I pay for it...lol) -
Max 2011 Show N Shine + Dyno Comp April 3
Superpursuit83 replied to Gonz's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Been busy, back in the scene now... New kids do that to you.... First official comp is MAX event.... See how many Turbo boys want to kick my ass ..lol -
Max 2011 Show N Shine + Dyno Comp April 3
Superpursuit83 replied to Gonz's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
To all you pussys that cant go with your hair dryers... Probably best, would not want my V8 to out gun you mwahahaha. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nah second place..... $620 a year with Mods SGIO Company ute. (Bastards put my excess up to $750 though. Sheesh, break 3 bumpers at 5k each and they think you owe them. ) CONGRATS on the sticker going DJ.... Feels good doesn't it? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Pics coming soon guys, I have been enjoying just driving and have not had the camera out ...haha Still waiting for a permit check too...lol -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I have a big SHINY "Back off" intercooler now..Looks quite imposing with the bonnet bulge And I am still waiting to be pulled over for a look at my permits! -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Sound awsome I would first check if its Legal for WA roads??? Although it would not be hard to certify in WA if you have all of the engineering and emissions done already -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Sorry but hahahahaahahahah that's funny stuff -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Had a Play in the Otway beast on Sunday. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I saw your car yesterday about 10.30. Waved like mad and then did not recognise the driver..lol Was it on a test drive D? I was in the misses Bionic Turbo -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Why dont I ever see you Keith.. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
It is, With the latest Nizpro kit installed. Was my new Ally block there Steve? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Superpursuit83 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Powercruise Today??
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.