just a heads up the fm transmitter thing works but sound quality is not that great. I think it would be better to hook up the aux cable and run a mp3 player off it will be easy and cheap (if you already have a mp3 player)
hey guys just wanted to ask a few questions in regards to fitting a BF XR6t ute exhaust onto a BA xr6 ute. 1. will it work? 2. will it need any modifications to make it work? 3. how much of a difference will it make? thanks, roger
top work turtle if only I understood what you just posted.... guess I'll just have 2 wait for will to do it and then hand him a few beers so he can do mine 2 roger
hey guys was wondering if it is possible to get a sedan remote and program the boot release to open and lock the actuators? even though I already think I know what the answer is going to be its still worth asking
hey tom that's looks great mate. but how did you run the cabling to the actuator? there is no exposed wiring that I can see (which isnt a bad thing) yes it does.
so you wouldnt reccomend VIP tinting? cause I have been thinking about taking my ute to them but their attitude towards customers (especially forum members) and quality level sounds terrible.