Jump to content

MRAH33

Member
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MRAH33

  1. taken from the lidlok website Ordering Order your LidLok™ now for the low price of $435 inc GST! Payment is accepted by bank deposit, or credit card. PRICE: $435 inc. GST, plus Postage.
  2. that sounds great. would be alot more easier than unlocking the hard cover manually by key (and at the same time holding your remote and other keys in your hand hoping it wont slip) thanks for the info tab now my list of mods gets even longer.
  3. hey guys...any more news/details on this lidlok device yet?
  4. I have a BF turbo boosted with a few other minor mods. but its a manual... might help if you post what area you are from and how far you are willing to travel to get that ride.
  5. my ss gauge pod fits 52mm gauges... hope that helps roger
  6. damn that djr kit looks hot as! if only I had a sedan
  7. I am also interested in a front lip for a bf ute. any luck so far drty?
  8. I have a big toolbox in my ute as well and I use those tie down rachet things to hold it in place...1 around the back and 1 around the front doesnt move an inch.
×
×
  • Create New...