Jump to content

rs2000

Member
  • Posts

    259
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rs2000

  1. go to ls1 and have a look at the side by side photo's that compare the ghia v ve calais..the bf11 looks so dated..can someone post these photos on here.
  2. ford have nfi...what's the go with the droopy nose front thingy again...
  3. I hope not.au anybody???
  4. I thought nowdays that performance figures arn't allowed to be advertised??
  5. You think that's scary, a work mate locked the keys in one of our 2001 model Toyota Hilux's and jokeingly said I wonder if any of the keys from the other hilux's would open it. So we tried, and it did . No way it would start it though we thought. WRONG . Once we had the keys out we tried the reverse on the other ute and same thing, able to both unlock and start it. Not very impresive for a 2001 model. How about a big clap for Toyota ← it's fairly common for toyota to have duplicate keys. have a look at the keys and they will have the same key numbers stamped..
  6. who won then!
  7. same here..not effected on any other site except here..
  8. I'm thinking about picking up 98 honda nx650.anyone owned one & what experiences. anything specific to look out for. cheers
  9. I also work in freight and help you...pm sent.
  10. I saw a trio of these at least 2 months ago on the calder fwy just south of gisborne in convoy heading north. two had wrap around bull bars and one didn't.. cheers andrew
  11. I had that exact same number..it rang once only..
  12. I'm in victoria and the call was logged today at 8.30am..I just deleted it.
  13. rs2000

    Roller Doors

    I've recently had an sectional motorised door installed and it also uses the merlin motor and I find the range closer to 100m. I'm on 5 acres and have the house setback at 60meters, my unit can pick up the sender from 2 property's away...go figure
  14. trip cancelled got to the airport when I asked if the title was to be cleared today and was informed not till tuesday so no go unfortunatly will wait for fast 1's reply from os? ← why wasn't the title clear? monies (finance) still outstanding or something else.
  15. still for sale?
  16. mk1 or mk11, auto or manual??
  17. sweet
  18. Simon's F6 ran 124MPH with 400rwkw's not 114. His wifes XR6T ran 114MPH. ← thanx, that makes more sense. cheers andrew
  19. The time and mph aren't too bad. I'd think that 273rwkw's should be making 114-115mph though. If you can get your 60' down below 2.0 you'll be running 12.5's. As long as your having fun it's all good. Geea. ← I'VE noticed with extreme f6 sig has 400rwkw's & ran 114mph and here you say for the same mph you need only 273rwks..how's that work? ← Because a manual Typhoon has different gearing and I takes more power to to run quick times. With 260rwkw's I've managed a best of 113.38MPH in my ute on Dunlop SP3000A's. However my quickest ET of 12.89 was ran on 110.27MPH. ← but time and time again the argument on here has always been "the true indication of horsepower is mph", so gearing can't possibly have that much of a bearing when where talking 100 rwk's. cheers andrew
  20. The time and mph aren't too bad. I'd think that 273rwkw's should be making 114-115mph though. If you can get your 60' down below 2.0 you'll be running 12.5's. As long as your having fun it's all good. Geea. ← I'VE noticed with extreme f6 sig has 400rwkw's & ran 114mph and here you say for the same mph you need only 273rwks..how's that work?
  21. I think you need to understand your policy..read and you will understand.that's why you shop around to find a policy and insurer who cover items which are most important to you. eg rating 1 for life, agreed repairer, replacement vehicle if written off within first 12months etc, etc.. the choice is entirely yours.
  22. Never heard this mentioned before, can't see how there would be much difference. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> if the bf weighed 100kgs less than ba there'd people hanging off the rafters with excitement everywhere..please provide a link or article where this has been mentioned.
  23. rs2000

    Volvo V40

    if you live in or around anglesea on the great ocean rd you'd know the car because I'd think her current ride is about the only (orange ) wagon still in existence. cheers andrew
  24. rs2000

    Volvo V40

    I can give you some info, we have one parked next to the XR. We have the V40 T4. that's a 1.9ltr high pressure turbocharged donk. Runs approx 1 bar (14psi) boost, it has a front mount intramacooler at the front, this flows top to bottom, rather than side to side. Power is somewhat handy for a little car. 147kws and 300nm torque. The T4 is the top of the range and can be had nowadays for very little coin. The 2 ltr you are talking about has bugger all power (98 kws ) and is bland unless the owner optioned it up. Have had no real issues with the car, bought it brandnew in 2000 and have now done 129,000kms no breakdowns or major issues. The T4 comes standard with climate, power everything (cept seats ), leather, child boosters intergrated into the rear seats, 16inch BBS hokenheim rims, ABS,EBD,TC. It has a tape player aswell as single cd. The manuals are slightly quicker, but he autos are good around town. And my opinion is that they were the best looking volvo wagon made. But it still is a bloody Volvo! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> thanx mate, she's actually keen on the se which comes with the extra fruit that you mentioned. does your v40 have the 4 or 5speed auto? or did you get the manual,if so, is thge manual the between the n/a and turbo models. cheers andrew
×
×
  • Create New...