Jump to content

geea

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by geea

  1. Great stuff Chris. Do I currently have the 4 speed auto record? If not who is it? Geea.
  2. I've learned that I still have one of the best "T's" in the country and everyones still trying to catch up. (especially the manual guys. ) Geea.
  3. Would it be possible to add the rear vents to a bonnet scoop like I have? I like the concept but think that front on it's a little busy. Here's a pic of mine, I look forward to your thoughts. Geea.
  4. Great stuff Dave, that's an awesome result. You must be over the moon. What plans do you have for the future and what are your future goals. Also, any advice for those that want to follow in your footsteps. Alot of the guys on the forum would appreciate any tips you may be able to share to get in to the 10's. Geea.
  5. No not worth, but its bad! I dont understand how putting injectors in caused that but obviously it has somehow Im stressing my head off!. I feel like I shouldnt of touched it and let nick do it but my mate bad buzzed me and said its not hard we can do it and save urself some money. I can say now that id rather of paid the money as the car feels like crap and I have big regrets. Im most worried about the driveline clunk and noises its making coz its extremely bad and 100 times notasable than usual. Nesh ← You dicksnap.. It'll be fixed shortly, then you will be stressin bout your tyres. ← Id rather be stressing over tires then a muffed car. ← The problem is the larger injectors are using the same % capacity as the standard ones were running. This will mean that if the injectors are 50% bigger your putting 50% extra fuel into the engine. This will cause it to flood. I'd suggest giving Nick a ring and seeing if its safe to drive to his shop. If not get it towed there. Geea.
  6. You're in Melbourne. Go and see Rob at HPF and Simon at Nizpro. After talking with both use whichever you feel most comfortable with. Either will give you a great result. Geea.
  7. I'll be showing Renata this thread and hopefully we'll be able to come. I'll need to check work dates and stuff. last one was great. I also need to get some more blackmail stuff to use on Gogo the last lot is starting to run out. Geea.
  8. Hi Phil. I was talking with Rob about this issue. Mine has rubber seperating the pump from the tank which eliminates the noise. I think if you do similar this will solve your problem. Geea.
  9. To the best of my knowledge I'm the only other person to run 11's on factory Dumlop 17's. I think my best 60' was also 1.93 but it may have been 1.91. I think my best time on the 17" factory Dunlops was 11.7-11.8 I'm not 100%. I'd have to go through hundreds of timeslips and try find the right ones. An 11 on the stock tyres is an awesome effort. A genuine 330rwkw's with good rubber should easily get a 10. Geea.
  10. Did anyone actually run last night Geea.
  11. geea

    Wsid

    This is definately worth staying up for. Geea.
  12. Deano just replicate my fuel setup. that should be able to cope with whatever you're planning. Geea.
  13. Great stuff Robin your car looks awesome. I agree with Brian aswell. I believe that you have the best BA Ford in the country. Its the complete package. Geea.
  14. Your all wrong and thinking the wrong way. There is an easier and obvious answer. Call the NRMA and head back to the bar. they can come find you when they have your car running. Geea.
  15. geea

    Autospeed

    Great stuff Phil. Geea.
  16. Adam is spot on. Geea.
  17. geea

    Car Accident

    Glad your ok Daniel, tell Brenda I hope she's better soon. Look on the bright side, You can now correct your earlier mistake and replace your car with e Black T. Geea.
  18. I'm happy to watch you guys discuss this. Aslong as the following is observed. 1) No racist remarks 2) No threatening or abusive remarks towards others. 3) No inciting crap. Lets have an adult conversation about a very serious issue. Geea.
  19. geea

    Diffs What The?

    Good to see you got it sorted Marcus. Geea.
  20. Its probably mods being slack and not updating the times. Geea.
  21. You going to drive my car Ben???? Geea.
  22. I'll be there Dave, wouldn't miss it. Geea.
  23. that's the opposite of my bus. The poles are fitted for dancing, not safety. Geea.
  24. There must be some more pics out there somewhere that are able to be posted. I know there are sh*tloads that can't be posted, but there must be a few more we can share. Geea.
  25. The general concensus is the stock injectors are good for around 250-260rwkw's. I have seen upto 299rwkw's but the A/F was 14.5. I personally wouldn't use the stock injectors past 250rwkw's. After this I would upgrade both injectors and fuel pump. The pump will flow higher but also deteriorates over time, both Marcus and Luke have recently experienced this. Some will get more power out of the stock injectors but I wouldn't take the risk on blowing up an engine. Geea.
×
×
  • Create New...