Jump to content

AWW XR6T UTE

Member
  • Posts

    129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AWW XR6T UTE

  1. They are great photo's. Gota love those Blueprints!
  2. Make that 2pm's sent bumpy Scotty <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Make that 3!
  3. Are we still going to meet at FIST on Wednesday for Geea's power run & then cruise to Willowbank & what time?
  4. I still think the Fury's looked great And the new mags really set the car off, good choice I was pretty impressed with the handling, and the acceleration!
  5. I should be able to make this one. I'll be down the Coast, so I'll meet the guys at Movie World. Aaron.
  6. I had shudder in my ute, which started at about 20,000km, it wasn't too bad, but noticeable. At the 30,000km service I had them machine the disks, and the difference was un-believable. The braking became smooth & precise again. After there machined, put in some QFM pads, and you'll notice the difference.
  7. I hope everyone has filled in the petition to get the Vertical Bar into the next Olympics. Maybe Kittens could be a future Olymic venue.
  8. So, did you pick it up this afternoon?
  9. What about tuners in Brisbane?
  10. What, no milk?
  11. There's no easy answer to that question, Xede, Unichip, RDP, EMS, Edit, they all do basically the same thing in a different way, if that makes sense! It all comes down to personal preference & finding a tuner you trust. Check through some of the post and there is a lot of information. The best think to do is try to go for a drive & talk to some of the guys running the chips & try your best to compare! & hang on!
  12. You've got to be happy with those figures! I guess it's a totally different car to drive now.
  13. Although a bit more expensive, go the Microsoft wheel. The force feedback is excellent, and it provides a realistic feel. Well worth the money. The Microsoft wheel varies the force to move the wheel, the resistance is controlled by magnetic force.
  14. Level 2 was so close Unfortunately as in life - There is a lot of tease & not much strip
  15. What modifications have you already done?, & what is Steve going to do as part of the kit? When it's finished, I wouldn't mind catching up with you to have a look & maybe a ride, as I am also starting to look for more POWER! I work at Cleveland, so let us know how it goes. Aaron.
  16. Indy Cars, V8's & off track activities, where do I sign up!
  17. It must be all the interstate visitors, who fly up on Qantas, and then hire a car :lol: Although I know what you're saying about the M1, some people just don't know how to get out of the right lane, except when they want to exit, & then cut across four lanes!
  18. Unless you are driving the car every day!
  19. Can we expect to see it on the next cruise ?
  20. I use the Meguiar's Gold Class wash, Gold Class Prep & swirl remover and Gold class wax. The Prep & swirl remover is worth while doing to give a good base for the wax, after the prep the surface is pretty good, then the wax finished it off.
  21. Mine also 'jumps' from 2nd to 3rd, I'd be worried if it didn't
  22. AWW XR6T UTE

    Mk2 Upgrades

    Anyone willing to put a price on the Typhoon guages ? They won't be cheap knowing FPV!
  23. That kit looks brilliant! As does the rest of the car. One question, what do you use to clean / polish it, to get that sort of shine?
  24. I'm not having much luck with these events, I'll still be in Melbourne, probably hung over after the Lions win the Grand Final! Have a great day, and I may have a stage 1 kit for the next one :o
  25. Are you joking! If you start a thread like this, you've got to finish it! :banghead:
×
×
  • Create New...