Jump to content

xr6t ego

Member
  • Posts

    1,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xr6t ego

  1. Happy b'day dude! Your age says your only 5, what's up? Hey Aaron, at 41 I don't think he needs anymore power. At that age they should be taking power off him!
  2. I was referring to the Chippa. And them do sound like some very wise words that were spoken!
  3. You could also give him tips on how to drive down the plex aswell Steve!
  4. Not always.. Honda something hit pole, snapped it, hit wall, pushed some of it over, drove away.. That was on Salvado Rd Wembly Monday night. Good skills.
  5. Cheers for the offer Luke! I like the beer/wait for battery to charge idea! I can't see getting much done now this week as I'm refereeing car v power poles. Wet weather seems to bring out the best in some drivers....
  6. Hey what size ctec charger do you have Luke? Do you think the new 5amp ctek charger is sufficient for the Odyssey PC925?
  7. That's some good info to know about batteries Luke. Looks like I'll be buying myself one battery charger very soon. And to you on the rims Chippa! I will be looking forward to seeing them in person.
  8. What are these battery chargers worth Luke? I'm assuming an auto spark/battery world/supercrap sort of stores would stock them? f*ck Aaronm, that's 100 less clams per tyre than I was quoted. There wasn't a wristy or anything offered by you was there?
  9. My vote is for staggered fitment. Let your remaining hair down Chippa and live on the edge, be different. Thanks heaps for the advice guys, will look at these places for sure. This is the quote I got today from Option 1. 265/30x19 KU31 93 Y $377each 275/30x19 KU31 96 Y $384each Freight = PAIR $69 SET $132 Regards, Storm Jury Tyre Manager Dropped into Wilkinson's today where I originally got them from and Brett quoted me $400 for the 265's and $410 for the 275's Now if only the f*cking oddessy battery would stop going flat so I can drive the bloody thing!!!
  10. Cheers Luke, will do. Surely I can get them cheaper than said above.
  11. Cheers for that Mike. Just got a quote for some KU31's 265/30/19 for $482 each, but the 275/30/19's were $425! WTF, wider tyre but cheaper. What width are your rims Mike?
  12. Hey is anybody running 275 x 30 x 19's on their B series sedans? Thinking about going up a size but wondering if people had any trouble with them rubbing the guards?
  13. Never knew about this ZF tuning until now. I can't wait to hear the results of it all. Nice dig about the "mileage" Chippa.
  14. Hmmmm, need another photo I think to have a better look. Aaronm, very close there mate. If you change the "computer" to "car", that would be a far better question to ask on a car forum. Top marks for trying!
  15. Is this a nerds forum, or a forum about fast cars? I think its time for the geeks to start up a new thread and talk about how much ram they have amongst each other!
  16. What do you peeps define as low boost for a screamer pipe? By the way, those who are planning a holiday to Phuket, book it! Just had 10 nights there and loved it. Quad bikes in the jungle FTW!
  17. FARK! Sorry to hear that dude. Where did it happen?
  18. Congrats on running the 11.7 at the drags Chippa. Car looked pretty tidy. :popcorn: Best colour also!
  19. Congrats on the time Simon Car sounded pretty strong all the way down. Good to catch up with you and take it easy on the car when you get it home
  20. I think its time to do something about it Chippa. I've seen some sh*t on here about you and it hasn't sat well with me for some time. Time for you to regain control. Might head down for a look see myself actually.
  21. Welcome back Dean, how long is it for this time? And secondly, why would you go to the opposition and start to drive a crapadoor for God sake?
  22. sh*tballs? Sounds like someone went too deep.
  23. Cheers luke. What's it worth now by the litre to buy the E85 from said drums?
×
×
  • Create New...